PDA

View Full Version : I need YOUR help! :)

BrightFairy!
11-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Hey there all!

If you havn't already heard, I am one of the top 12 finalists in the Always Salon competition! :)

And although alot of you dislike the competition for whatever reason, please read on! :)

First of all - I would just like to give a big thanks to everyone who voted for me in round one!

But, I am calling on all you Habbox Forum users to help me get through the rest of the rounds! :P

Basically, I need all the votes and support I can get at the moment! So I would greatly appreciate if you used yours on me. Perhaps you don't really know anyone who you wan't to vote for or think the competition is stupid? PLEASE do not waste your vote!

Either vote for me or someone else! :)

At the end of the day it's totally your choice guys, but I would be extremely grateful if you decided to back me!

Thanks!

Y!
11-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Hmm, it's a strange habbo competition, but I guess I will vote I forgot who I voted for in the first rounds. But BrightFairy, could you tell me and everyone else why we should vote for you and also explain what you have to do to be better than the other finalists?

Mr.Kylee
11-06-2005, 11:22 PM
Haha if it isn't you *calls Laura* :D I usually don't vote for people that ask for voting them; we'll see.

Kekea
11-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Why do u want us to vote for u? You need to say that. Explain why we have to vote for u.

BrightFairy!
11-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Lol.. sorry

Well, I have an interest for that sort of thing and have always worked in places such as salons etc.

All the other finalists are really good too, but this competition means alot more to me than just a badge and a few rares..

I don't care about the popularity etc. - I have a real passion for this type of career and I feel, although Habbo is a game, I can get a good experience from doing it..

?-Doc-?
12-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Thats whY! Ive seen you around habbox , and i knew ther name on habbo straight away. Hows the kool badge ? :P
-
Anyway , runners up get prizes too. Be a friend, and share :P xD Jkz.
WHats the object of the comp. ?

BrightFairy!
12-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Basically, the object is for us to work in the Salon and try and convince as many of you guys as we can to help us by keeping us voted in! :)

cocaine
12-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes, BrightFairy, I saw you in a room the other day!

http://img156.echo.cx/img156/2677/alwayssalonbadge6nf.png

Hee Hee, I thought I should just post it.

Anyway, good luck for the comp, and you've got my vote!

Y!
12-06-2005, 12:55 PM
I still don't get why we should vote for you out of all the people? :S What makes you so much better than them? Explain.

clearmint
12-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Of Course You Have My Vote!
I Keep getting messages from Lauralol saying That you are a man, which I have no problem with if you are. which I know you are not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!