PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

-Adam
14-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Right, I did what you all said on my last topic 'Have i really blown it' I asked her out and she said yeah.

But now

Her mate has told me a few things

[Been going out a week today]

1. She is going out with me and waiting until this guy called Ashley Robinson dumps his girlfriend.

It seems a little wierd to me, Since she has been asking me where he is sometimes.

2. She is going out with me because nobody 'Popular' or 'Fit' will go out with her.

I have a lot of mates, But i wudnt call myself 'Fit'

3. She doesnt like me because im ugly and a midget.

Im not a midget. Im bigger than most people, But shes a bit bigger than me. And like i said, I wudnt exactly call myself 'Fit'

But then, Her friend went off MSN, And text me saying would you ever go out with me?

I text her back saying No Sorry.

So she text me back saying '**** i didnt mean to send it to you'

That seemed a little wierd to me considering she 'Used' to like me.

Stacey [My GF], I wouldnt exactly call her a ****, But shes one big ***********.

What should I do? Should I believe her friend or not? Should I ask stacey about it or not? Should I end it with her?

Reply please

Thanks
-Adam

Toughened
15-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow.
I so couldn't be bothered with all of that.
I've went through a lot of the same things recently.
It messes with your moods and mind.
She doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.
Like the person I like isn't worth it.
I know it's hard to stop liking someone but it may be better for you than to go through all the feelings you're going through now.

Up to you though.
Your choice.
Hope you make the right one.

e5
15-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Best thing to do is to TALK TO HER.

Robby
15-03-2008, 12:32 PM
I only understood parts of that. but as e5 said Talk to her, Talking makes a hell of a difference ;)

Ugawa
15-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Maybe u shld ask ur GF u can't believe what other people say especially when they fancy u themselves
XX

-Adam
15-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks guys.

Ill talk to her about it. If everything is true, Then ill just get rid of her.

If not, Then her mate isnt really her mate.

-Adam

Disaronno
15-03-2008, 09:52 PM
the reason here mate sent you that text is cos she wanted to know if you like her and would ever get with her. She said she didnt mean to to avoid embarrassment.

And if i was you, id talk to your gf. And if what is true is true, then dump her and get iwth her m8 :P

Browney
15-03-2008, 10:14 PM
the reason here mate sent you that text is cos she wanted to know if you like her and would ever get with her. She said she didnt mean to to avoid embarrassment.

And if i was you, id talk to your gf. And if what is true is true, then dump her and get iwth her m8 :P

Going on from Emirates, if the friend did try to ask you out then it would make sense why she told you all that. So she could have you all to herself and you wouldn't like your girlfriend anymore.

-Adam
16-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Yes. Thats true.

But then again, What now bugs me is that She does not care if i ask Stacey [GF] about it. So maybe shes telling the truth. If she liked me and wanted me and stacey to finish, She would of said Aww no dont ask her, Which is kinda what said at first. But then she said fine but dont tell her i said it.

So maybe shes trying to say if i tell stacey she said it then stacey is going to know she likes me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!