PDA

View Full Version : Private Message from Disarno

Robby
15-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Just got this along with all my other accounts

Hello!

You may have noticed the site has been a little quiet lately. The ClubTropica staff have been really busy trying to get on top of development, however this does not mean that the Community will be neglected. There have been some changes this week and I've been asked to come in and take on the responsibility of building the community once again with lots of events, competitions and chats. You may have already noticed it has not taken me long to get on top of this with new competitions such as Weird Wednesdays and the Creative Art Competition all of which can be found on the ClubTropica homepage. There are some great prizes such as FREE Isla's and ClubTropica T-shirts from these competitions so don't miss out!

That is not all, a new update will be live in the next couple of days including an all important update about the client and new features at ClubTropica such as Profile Statistics, Mobile Picture Uploads, Group Payments, the new payment methods on offer, and much more. We also hope to have the community section live very soon comprising of new sections including a user art section, tech blog, competitions, updates, top groups, top forums, top profiles, and so much more!

The NEWEST addition to the site is the Departure lounge, a temporary chat room where you can hang out with other ClubTropica members, catch up with friends and talk to Staff members who regularly hang out in the chat room. I will be holding regular chat sessions in the departure lounge in the late afternoons/evenings so drop by and say Hello!

Also, to celebrate the introduction of the PayPal Payment Method with Auto Billing, we are giving you 50% Extra Isla's for FREE on your first* PayPal purchase! Simply navigate to the Isla's page now, Click on PayPal, and enter how many Isla's you require and we will automatically add on your Isla's to your order. Hurry though! This offer does expire Friday March 21st 2008 so make sure you Top Up your Isla's in time.

Finally, Easter is close upon us and we at ClubTropica are not to miss out on all the fun; There will be some exciting Easter themed events coming up for YOU to join in. If you have any ideas for any additional Easter events why not leave a message on my Guest book or join me in the Departure lounge.

Until next time I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Disarno (http://www.clubtropica.com/Disarno)

* First Purchases are only considered when purchased as of Today 14th March 2008 as this is when the new AutoPayment system was implemented. All previous PayPal's are not considered first, and can still be claimed by users who have previously paid via Standard PayPal methods.

Pix
15-03-2008, 10:38 AM
yeh i got the same :S i just got 7 private msgs from disarno but deleted all.

e5
15-03-2008, 10:44 AM
I can't beleive Disarno left Habbo for this LOL I still think it can't compete with Habbo, although when up it could be good. Probably more money in it.

Pix
15-03-2008, 10:54 AM
I can't beleive Disarno left Habbo for this LOL I still think it can't compete with Habbo, although when up it could be good. Probably more money in it.

nahh it wont. ct is a fail already, alot of people already had enuf of it
when it hasnt even opend. i doubt its gna get beter dan habbo.

e5
15-03-2008, 11:13 AM
nahh it wont. ct is a fail already, alot of people already had enuf of it
when it hasnt even opend. i doubt its gna get beter dan habbo.
It won't be as i've said. I was saying he took the CT job as he'll get more money paid to him for working there.

Robby
15-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Today was the first time ive been on CT since Feb

I only went on considering my inbox was flooded with these emails

Mr.Sam
15-03-2008, 11:19 AM
they sent it in message form instead of an email so that you actually logged onto the website, instead of reading the email and deleting it.

Pix
15-03-2008, 11:23 AM
they sent it in message form instead of an email so that you actually logged onto the website, instead of reading the email and deleting it.

jst realised. how sad.

Orangeesh
15-03-2008, 12:38 PM
There ripping off Habbo tbh.

'weird wednesday' lol

May as well rename it to Habbo 3D

GommeInc
15-03-2008, 06:19 PM
There ripping off Habbo tbh.

'weird wednesday' lol

May as well rename it to Habbo 3D
Could of called it Manic Monday and copy what Funky Friday's name used to be... and day :P

Antony
15-03-2008, 09:49 PM

Yeah I thought that too, their was nothing new in the PM from that posted on the site articles lol.

Born_To_Live
16-03-2008, 03:07 PM
lawl you spend over £1000 on habbo lawl sad boy/

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

Nick.
16-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Wasn't it supposed to open like, 12th November or something? I've only visited the site once, and it was so buggy and slow. I've never visited it once since.

Clowgon
16-03-2008, 11:38 PM
I dnt blame him. They way Sulake treats it's staff is unbeliveable.

Cryptoo
05-05-2008, 01:16 PM
if it looks anything like www.there.com
it'll be worth it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!