PDA

View Full Version : Pimples

Blinger1
15-03-2008, 09:47 AM
How come I only get pimples after I shower :S

I like to have hot showers and after I shower i tend to get pimples, it is like the pours open up and then stay open, or some ****!

It is weird because if i do not shower the pimples i had go away, or after i shower I have to wash my face with cold water so they dont come back.

Any ideas why this happens?

Virgin Mary
15-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Hot showers dry out and aggravate the skin.

Blinger1
15-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Aha.. :confused:!
I wouldn't say my face is full of pimples just maybe 5 or 6, but in a clump >_<!

StripedTiger
15-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Turn the temperature down? :P

I've never had any before so i dont know what you can treat them with. You could try using some moisturizer or something too?

shizzle
15-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Probably goosebumps.

Blinger1
15-03-2008, 10:13 AM
no they are pimples, like in the morning they will be ***** (well, the white stuff..)

Also the temperature is about 44 degrees and there is cold water added so :confused:

Toughened
15-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Don't get a shower then.

VPSwow
15-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Because hot water opens pours and cold water closes them. After a shower throw some cold water over your face and they will go :)

,Rachyy,
17-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Where do you usually get them? On your forehead? If they do appear on your forehead then see if you are leaving some shampoo on your forehead or conditioner and if so make sure you wash your hair fully out before you get out of the shower. I wash my face in the shower and then I put cold water on after I get out of the shower. But I still have pimples, that's just the teenage years though.

Maybe it's a skin reaction to the soap or shampoo or conditioner your using, try buying a new Shampoo and Conditioner, it's also good for your hair to change the two products you use.

Blinger1
17-03-2008, 09:17 PM
hmm, i dont really need to use shampoo and conditioner my hair is short enough, lol!
THanks everyone, +rep

I think this thread can be locked now thanks:D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!