PDA

View Full Version : Forum Idea maybe? - Non Habbo site owners please read.

VPSwow
15-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Ok so are you getting older now and thinking that Habbox is not helping your business and want to look at the older market even though you are only an experienced teen?

Well it got me thinking and i wonder if i made a business typed forum that webhosts, site owners and such can join and help each other out.

Would this be usefull?
If i get some good imput i may use the idea and after my current project is open i might begin the planning.

Moved by REDNECK (Forum Super Moderator) from Designing & Development: Please post in the correct section next time.

Callum.
15-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I think alot of the hosts here won't make it to the big market, so hxf is their place.

VPSwow
15-03-2008, 11:43 AM
This would not just be for hosts. For the more 'mature' site owners that are not just looking at habbox for their target audience.

iJoe
15-03-2008, 12:20 PM
its an idea yea. good luck with it :)

Insedated
15-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Great idea Karl.

Markness.
15-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Sounds like a good idea, run with it.
Careful about what you're sayin though, as you're marketing this idea on HxF which is kinda like, the opposite of what you're about.

L!nK..
15-03-2008, 02:27 PM
No offence but, we already kind of 'stolen' the webhost section

Once downloadbag opened everyone who posts in the webhost section joined downloadbag including speedhosting owners (jon)(stephen i think his name is) you won't see that often.
But..
I don't really think it will work, it might work for habbo web host owners lol.

DanielJohnx]
15-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Link shut up.

Ur scared of comptetion mate.

he has a chance

good idea son.

edit plus rep karl

L!nK..
15-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Link shut up.

he has a chance

good idea son.

edit plus rep karl
And you are?

Why would I be scared of a competition* when his planning a totally different site to mine? :S

DanielJohnx]
15-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Using the term "No offence but, we already kind of 'stolen' the webhost section"

;l

L!nK..
15-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Using the term "No offence but, we already kind of 'stolen' the webhost section"

;l

Webhost section of habboxforum yes we have.
What I mean by that is, once downloadbag opened, we advertised where we usually post, and the active users from webhost section joined us, and it went dead.
So who are you?

Ontopic: It is a good idea but it has been done before and failed, so you got few competitions as well.
Goodluck :)

DanielJohnx]
15-03-2008, 04:09 PM
What do you mean who am i?

Ontopic: Yeah so he can try and might suceed ;l

L!nK..
15-03-2008, 04:12 PM
What do you mean who am i?

Ontopic: Yeah so he can try and might suceed ;l

Well one, you're new and you start coming on here telling me to shut up :S
So you might be someone already on here hiding your identity...

I never said anything about HE CANT DO IT AND WONT SUCCEED DID I?:rolleyes:

VPSwow
15-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Sounds like a good idea, run with it.
Careful about what you're sayin though, as you're marketing this idea on HxF which is kinda like, the opposite of what you're about.

This is still an idea so i am not advertising for it ;). I will keep that in mind though :).

No offence but, we already kind of 'stolen' the webhost section

Once downloadbag opened everyone who posts in the webhost section joined downloadbag including speedhosting owners (jon)(stephen i think his name is) you won't see that often.
But..
I don't really think it will work, it might work for habbo web host owners lol.

I am not opening just for web hosts, neither would i like a lot of habbo webhosts joining up because most of them do fail. By no means have you stolen any of Habbox's clients and members because they still visit regulary even though they may also visit your forum.

Link shut up.

he has a chance

good idea son.

edit plus rep karl

Thanks for the heads up :)

Webhost section of habboxforum yes we have.
What I mean by that is, once downloadbag opened, we advertised where we usually post, and the active users from webhost section joined us, and it went dead.
So who are you?

Ontopic: It is a good idea but it has been done before and failed, so you got few competitions as well.
Goodluck :)

Most sites that have been created including a forum like download bag have all been attempted and without dedication yes they do fail. Hence why i stated that i will finish my current project before i even start/ decide to build this project.

Minstrels
15-03-2008, 05:33 PM
It's a decent idea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!