PDA

View Full Version : Steam / Team Fortress 2 Problem :s

Dave280
15-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Well i got Team fortress 2 yesterday and my friend bought me it as a gift and i left it downloading today and came home and i tryed it out and i played a game and i get this message in the top right corner.

WARNING: OS Paged Pool Low

Or something along those lines.

Could you possibly answer why i get this message and what computer i would require to play tf2/wow/css and other games without problems,

I have alot of disconnection problems with counter strike and tf2 and i think i need a new computer, so any requirements for them would help me. or if i just need to changing something on my current computer.

Here is my computer info,

ProcessorIntel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
Processor Speed2.92 GHzMemory (RAM)1024 MB
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows XP Home Edition
Operating System Version5.1.2600

So yeah, please help i would be very grateful <3

;)

alotest
15-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to contact valve?

Jamesy
15-03-2008, 07:06 PM
do you have a lot of programs open when you try it?

Google the error and see if anyone else has it.

Dave280
15-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Basically the problem seems to be that i dont have enough room for them and stuff, so im buying a portable harddrive that i will put my work onto and remove it all off my computer, this will create huge space and allow for me to play without all this space that i dont have, so its kinda fine now,

Problem solved.

Stephen!
18-03-2008, 05:37 PM
OS Paged Pool Low is a RAM problem.. But you have 1GB it shouldn't be a problem. You should search on google for others who are experiencing this problem.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!