PDA

View Full Version : Project Developments - DarrenToogood

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Thread closed as it is turning into a spam war.

DarrenToogood.com - Project Developments

Dear members,

As you are aware, over the past year I have setup many different projects, some of which took off, however some which really did go no where - mainly due to my lack of effort. This thread is to show each project which needs finishing off, what is required and how you can help.

DarrenToogood.com

This project was setup to show off my portfolio within Design and Photography. As I am now in talks with a film production company, working along side the BBC and award winning director, Anthony *****lla, I am needing to upgrade my design portfolio to allow me to display the work I do in more detail. As the summer months also approch, I need to be able to display my photography.

At this moment in time, I am needing a coder to take a pre-developed PSD template, and turn it into a fully working portfolio website, including lytebox javascript. I am not too worried about the language in which it is coded, however must all be valid.

Preview:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4969/darrentoogoodcomdesigncpn1.png

If you are able to complete this project, please send me a PM with the subject 'DarrenToogood.com - DTProduction'. Please include an email address or instant message address, plus rate of pay.

HostSuite

HostSuite is my latest project, which got off to a great start only a month ago, when I first released the project idea. This project involves making a Live Support system for the Hosting market. The first response to this was great, with a sponsorship deal lined up and coders in place, however the coders decided to leave the project, and I have not been looking for coders since.

I am now looking to 1 or 2 Joint Owner(s) to work on the project. The Joint Owners MUST be able to code, and will be responsible for the coding side of this project. The income will be split fairly, with 0.01% of the overall control in my percentage stack. Further information will be given on request. If you would like to carry out this position, please send me a PM with the subject 'DarrenToogood.com - HSJO'.

Logo removed at creator's request ~ REDNECK

RangeHost.com

This project was created Q1 2008, and development has gone far in terms of setup, however I am now looking for a in-house developer to complete the RangeHost project. This includes setting up the website, to work fully with the supplied software (ClientExec, WHM, cPanel etc), and to make the website user freindly and error free. The position will also include maintaining the website constantly, and repairing errors/bugs/downtime.

If you are interested in carrying out this position, please send me a PM with the subject 'DarrenToogood.com - RHProduction', including your rate of pay and further contact information.

www.rangehost.com (http://www.rangehost.com)

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2691/rangehostnewpreviewrv5.jpg

Further Projects

I do have a few other projects in hand, however I am wishing to stop the project development on the following projects, and sell the domains;

- www.ihubz.com (http://www.ihubz.com) (Offers above £5)
- www.yourtropica.com (http://www.yourtropica.com) (Offers about £5)
- www.mmoccmonthly.com (http://www.mmoccmonthly.com) (All offers)

If you would like to find out more information, or would like to contact me in general please do one of the following methods:

- Private Message me via HabboxForum
- Email me via [email protected]
- Reply to this thread

I look forward to hearing from you,

Darren Toogood
www.darrentoogood.com (http://www.darrentoogood.com)

Invent
16-03-2008, 04:19 PM
The 1st design is appauling, the second one isn't that bad.

Jy4
16-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey,

I'm sure that first one is a free one ;l

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Thank you for your feedback on the designs. Everyone has a different design style, and the style of my portfolio will be different to the style of yours, for example. The first template is a simple-style design created by me, I also have the PSD's for this. This is more about the coding side of things, rather than commenting on the design.

Update - I have now added information about the 'HostSuite' project.

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 04:32 PM
The 1st design is appauling, the second one isn't that bad.

Yeah.. and its free I think or it was designed by someone else.
http://droopy.cirtexhosting.com/%7Escrescc/out.php/i134_mckee.PNG

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 04:34 PM
This is not about my designs, and I do not wish for you to make this thread into, yet again another arguement. It is clear that you have pressed Ctrl + C, and wrote your name on it.

I have some interest regarding the above projects, however the positions still need filling. I am mainly looking to get the HostSuite and DarrenToogood.com projects completed first.

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 04:36 PM
This is not about my designs, and I do not wish for you to make this thread into, yet again another arguement. It is clear that you have pressed Ctrl + C, and wrote your name on it.

Nope I found it 2 weeks ago while browsing through people's portfolio's and then I said to Jason if I should use it for mine and he said no I should design one myself.

I thought you stop stealing people's designs :S

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I am laughing, seriously. Please do not post in this thread trying to cause arguements.

Anyway, I am looking for SERIOUS interest on the above CODING positions.

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm being serious, Iv stopped with the arguments, if I had any more infractions I would of been banned.
Why would I just pick on you only? :S
But seriously stop stealing people's designs.

blanky12!
16-03-2008, 04:40 PM
i would help with the host suite... but what do i get..

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 04:40 PM
i would help with the host suite... but what do i get..

nothing

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 04:41 PM
***, sorry for the aggression towards others, however I have asked you to leave this thread, meaning do not post in this thread, trying to cause arguements. You can not offer any coding development for my projects, therefore you have no need to post.

Blankey, as for the HostSuite project, I am offering 49.9% of the overall income of the project, inturn producing 'cash' for yourself, however I do not wish for you to be involved in the project. This offer is open for other applicants.

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 04:42 PM
***, sorry for the aggression towards others, however I have asked you to leave this thread, meaning do not post in this thread, trying to cause arguements. You can not offer any coding development for my projects, therefore you have no need to post.

Ok I'm sorry.

blanky12!
16-03-2008, 04:43 PM

Blankey, as for the HostSuite project, I am offering 49.9% of the overall income of the project, inturn producing 'cash' for yourself, however I do not wish for you to be involved in the project. This offer is open for other applicants.

what the **** have i done?

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 04:45 PM
what the **** have i done?
Don't worry man why would you want to get involved in his project when others have said that he always bugs them, thats why the others left.

Jy4
16-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Blanky,

You get bullied to oblivion, bossed about by a REMOVED kid and lose any reputation.

Edited by REDNECK (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the language filter.

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 04:49 PM
This thread has failed, due to certain members.

blanky12!
16-03-2008, 04:54 PM
*REMOVED*

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Please do not be offensive to other forum members.

Jõnathan
16-03-2008, 04:58 PM
This thread has failed, due to certain members.
i.e. YOU
All of the threads you start Darren go the same way... and it's quite annoying :eusa_wall

Insedated
16-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Darren who designed the rangehost template? :rolleyes:

blanky12!
16-03-2008, 05:03 PM
what is this darren?

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/TALENTS_FUSE_FOR_NEW_YOUTH_MAGAZINE.aspx

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't post offtopic.

Insedated
16-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Lol. Look at the fat kid!

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 05:09 PM
That was July last year, on a project I was involved in.

Insedated
16-03-2008, 05:22 PM
*REMOVED*

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Please do not insult other forum members.

Pazza
16-03-2008, 05:22 PM
what is this darren?

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/TALENTS_FUSE_FOR_NEW_YOUTH_MAGAZINE.aspx

*REMOVED*

I lol'd

Anyway, I am in no wat starting an arguement.

But GL Darren, you'll need it. < --- Highlight there

:)

kk.
16-03-2008, 05:25 PM
what are you offering on the first project. also, is it just coding the layout.

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 05:25 PM
LMAO AT U

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Jõnathan
16-03-2008, 05:27 PM
what are you offering on the first project. also, is it just coding the layout.
JOSH NO! DON'T DO IT!
He'll expect you to do all the work, all the time.
Ask Blob - he got roped in by Darren and got wrong off him for not working on one of Darren's numerous sites as he was playing on his PS3

kk.
16-03-2008, 05:30 PM
JOSH NO! DON'T DO IT!
He'll expect you to do all the work, all the time.
Ask Blob - he got roped in by Darren and got wrong off him for not working on one of Darren's numerous sites as he was playing on his PS3
dont worry, im not stupid. i would onyl be offering coding of the website alog witht he lgihtbox. no commitments or anything to it

today
16-03-2008, 05:31 PM
oh yay another fight in a darrontoofalse thread. :/

good luck though mann.

Jõnathan
16-03-2008, 05:33 PM
dont worry, im not stupid. i would onyl be offering coding of the website alog witht he lgihtbox. no commitments or anything to it
Darren will probably think that that is a commitment :Sign10:

Jy4
*REMOVED*

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

kk.
lol well ill see what he says

blanky12!
16-03-2008, 05:41 PM
REMOVED

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

REMOVED

Edited by Hitman (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude about other members.

DarrenToogood
16-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Josh, It is not just the coding of the template, it is also the complete making of the site, implementing the contact form, the lytebox script etc.

*REMOVED*

Off-Topic: Funny how I do not have a child, and I do not live in South Wales :p

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator): Please do not ask for personal information

L!nK..
16-03-2008, 05:47 PM
*REMOVED*

Coldplay
16-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Thread closed as it is getting hugely off-topic and turning into a spam war.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!