PDA

View Full Version : Forum Debates

partie2
16-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey,

I just think there should be more debates to take part in, in the debates section of the forum. :)

cunning
16-03-2008, 09:30 PM
I agree, aren't really that much.

whoooosh
16-03-2008, 09:31 PM
i agree also
start one

GommeInc
16-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I would like it if they allowed users to post their own debates.There maybe some interesting ones appear, and MAD really doesn't have the time to manage Habbox and aload of other things aswell as this forum. Maybe the articles department could get involved, but moderating this forum in some way.

The Professor
17-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I would like it if they allowed users to post their own debates.There maybe some interesting ones appear, and MAD really doesn't have the time to manage Habbox and aload of other things aswell as this forum. Maybe the articles department could get involved, but moderating this forum in some way.

Woo, we got a mention! :P

I wouldn't mind refereeing and creating debates, and I'm sure the (senior) writers would be more than happy to, but I think it'll go to the forum mods because the high management doesn't like giving out too much power to too many people. It took me about 5 days of negotiation to get a couple of writers permissions to edit articles on the site!

MissAlice
17-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I remember reading this thread, and thinking what a great topic to debate, and yet I'm astonished no one has bothered to even reply to the thread creator in nearly a month.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=125798&page=7

GommeInc
17-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Woo, we got a mention! :P

I wouldn't mind refereeing and creating debates, and I'm sure the (senior) writers would be more than happy to, but I think it'll go to the forum mods because the high management doesn't like giving out too much power to too many people. It took me about 5 days of negotiation to get a couple of writers permissions to edit articles on the site!
You make less damage on a forum, than a site... So permissions should be given out easily. Afterall, if anyone is malicious, they have back-ups for a reason.

Hazza
17-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I think this should be Elkaa's job now instead of MADs.
I also think getting Articles Staff in as someone said, would be a nice idea.
:)

jesus
17-03-2008, 11:00 PM
I think this should be Elkaa's job now instead of MADs.
I also think getting Articles Staff in as someone said, would be a nice idea.
:)It's actually opensourcehost's :P Hold this thought, you may see some new ones soon!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!