PDA

View Full Version : Soku City

Pyroka
16-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Soku City have just released a preview of the LIVE client in action, via a screenshot. Yep, that means they were in fact playing the client whilst taking this image so this is exactly* what you'll see within the client! Only OBTs (Original BETA Testers), like myself, recieved an email from the company so if you're wondering where this image has been distributed, Soku City themselves are the source!

Feast your eyes on the below:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/311/sokupreviewinroom1cr7.png

Personally, I think it looks awesome. I know Soku City ain't popular at all around these thar parts, so I'm just showing yo uwhat you lot are missing out on. What do you guys think?

*The current image may be subject to change depending on developmental changes.

GhostFace-
16-03-2008, 11:15 PM
looks pretty cool. i may check it out if im bored.

today
16-03-2008, 11:16 PM
/creams over it.

Already loving it ;D

cunning
16-03-2008, 11:17 PM
I remember them a long time ago. They reminded me of ClubTropica and how long it took ti open it. They had a official fansite that closed eventually.

Wizard
16-03-2008, 11:19 PM
That looks awesome!

Pyroka
16-03-2008, 11:20 PM
It's been 4 years in development, due to 'interuptions' you could say. The image of seeing Soku City up though, has never changed in that time. Most games would give up on the first hurdle if you had seen what Soku's been through. I'm gonna admit it now, I work for Soku City as a Moderator but I was originally a BETA Tester until January this year. I just can't hide this from you lol.

Moh
16-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Looks like bitty bay have competition :p

Zoltar
17-03-2008, 01:02 AM
It seems like things like these are coming out everyday, I may take a sneak peak.. but It is about time one came out that tops evverything.

Zoltar
17-03-2008, 01:03 AM
It seems like things like these are coming out everyday, I may take a sneak peak.. but It is about time one came out that tops evverything.

Hiro
17-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I saw it in your sig a few months ago, so I signed up :P
Looks like it's gonna be good (:

Lubricant
17-03-2008, 06:43 PM
lol bittybay doesn't have competition. Bittybay isn't in the competition. Bittybay sucks.

Looks alright. REALLY detailed.

Meanies
25-03-2008, 07:48 PM
looks like it should be coool

Jinc
25-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Looks brilliant. I've been signed up for a while :)

Cavaz
25-03-2008, 08:28 PM
as above I registered when i saw it in your city.

I think they could improve on the litter + bags. They look like there floating in the air.
But they do put infact of the bots. If you notice there eye's differernt. Shows they don't just copy same bots in diff spots.

Wootzeh
25-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Looks nothing special sorry.

HotelUser
26-03-2008, 12:42 AM
A word of caution,

I've been waiting for the release of SokuCity for years upon years, and every time it is going to be released..something bad happens to the website. They have some real bad luck apparently :(.

Antony
27-03-2008, 10:39 PM
The screenie looks good, however, it doesnt look related to their look of their site.. chinese / japanese related.

It's been 4 years in development, due to 'interuptions' you could say. The image of seeing Soku City up though, has never changed in that time. Most games would give up on the first hurdle if you had seen what Soku's been through. I'm gonna admit it now, I work for Soku City as a Moderator but I was originally a BETA Tester until January this year. I just can't hide this from you lol.

Haha, I applied to be Support Staff on their website, they had "customer service " vacancies open, after numerous emails of actually asking them to confirm they had actually recieved my CV, They told me I would be contacted when a customer service position was available haha, I mean wth is the point in showing it as an open vacancy?

HotelUser
27-03-2008, 11:08 PM
The screenie looks good, however, it doesnt look related to their look of their site.. chinese / japanese related.

Haha, I applied to be Support Staff on their website, they had "customer service " vacancies open, after numerous emails of actually asking them to confirm they had actually recieved my CV, They told me I would be contacted when a customer service position was available haha, I mean wth is the point in showing it as an open vacancy?

Personally, I think something weird's going on here. I've been waiting since the site has opened, yet..nothing at all.

Redacted
27-03-2008, 11:14 PM
It looks.. Well designed but freaky.

Jinc
27-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Luckily they've been keeping fairly quiet about progress. Although a few people have been continuously dissapointed, there hasn't been that much hype about Soku.

I think the client looks good..

WeeHabbo
01-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Omg, I love it I wanna join now. :O

WeeHabbo
01-05-2008, 01:59 AM
I just went in and tried to sign up but then the client currently unavailable TT_TT.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!