PDA

View Full Version : Back To R.S.

Zoltar
17-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Mod's feel free to move this but please dont delete, and if moved let me know where to.

I'm back to runescape I'm a lvl 25 free member, I don't remember much, I'm 95% done with all quests.. I guess I'd liek to level up in every category, make a lot of money, becomes aplayer mod(if free member can become those).. etc and have as much fun as possible with people in R.S. Additionally it would be cool if me and some people from here could play in the same world, or whats a really popular world to play in.. As much info as possible would be very helpful. I basically want to become extremley rich and popular in R.S. but I guess that is everyone's goal..All responces woould be greatyly appreciated

Thanks.

Moved by nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager) from Events. Please post in the correct forum.

GhostFace-
17-03-2008, 02:24 AM
this realy isnt an event it should be in the runescape section

but if u want to be popular get to a REALY high level.

Edited by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment on rule breaking situations, use the report button instead.

alotest
17-03-2008, 04:57 PM
If you want to be popular get your name on a duel arena win saying you killed imnotpure

alex 1889
17-03-2008, 05:38 PM
a good way to get rich for free players is mining, you should remember how if not make a account just to go through tutorial islamd, or use the knowledge base [main page section]

Once you know how theres a good newbie mine south of varrock [Theres a world map on your rs toolbar on the top of your page]

Woodcutting is also a good alternative.

Once you have money upgrade your pick/axe rather then immedietly buying new armor.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!