PDA

View Full Version : New pamphlet released by Microsoft.

Kaine
17-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Well I finally went out and bought a 120GB hard drive for my XBOX 360 and the guy gave me some pamphlet that Microsoft is sending to game stores to hand out.

It's about teaching parent's street slang.

Here's everything it says:

PARENTS! If you ask your kids, will they say you have Parental Street Cred? (Translation: are you cool parents?)

XBOX 360 Glossary of Street Terms (An excellent source of Parental Street Cred)

blingin'
(bling' en) shining because you are wearing so much jewellery <Check you out honey, you blingin' tonight>

boo-yah!
(boo' yä) 1. an exclamation used in celebrating a victory <Boo-Yah! I whooped you in Scene It!>
2. an expression added at the end of a short, insulting speech. Used like <So there!>

cheddar
(ched' ër) money <He got phat cheddar>

crack a lackin'
(krak' ä lak en) happening; been going on (Hey homey, what's crack a lackin'?>

off the hizzle
(hiz' äl) something exciting <Your Dance Dance Revolution moves are off the hizzle>

phat
(fat) very good, superb, top notch. Also used as an acronym. <pretty hot and tempting>

word
(wurd) that is correct; you got it <I beat my son in a rousing game of Viva Pinata, Word!>

Go to www.parentalstreetcred.com (http://www.parentalstreetcred.com) for more information.
This is the MOST AMUSING thing I've ever read. My favorite part's gotta be: "I beat my son in a rousing game of Viva Pinata, Word!"

GhostFace-
17-03-2008, 10:19 PM
yea those words have been stupid since i was 5.

except for Word.

17-03-2008, 10:20 PM
that is crack a lackin' (krak' ä lak en)

(PS I just owned this girl in scene it!!)

g
17-03-2008, 10:20 PM
wish the queen spoke like that

Kaine
17-03-2008, 10:23 PM
wish the queen spoke like that\

Whats up with HxF members with one letter names? Some guy named "j" posted a comment in my blog, and now we have someone named "g"

O.o

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

g
17-03-2008, 10:24 PM
\

Whats up with HxF members with one letter names? Some guy named "j" posted a comment in my blog, and now we have someone named "g"

O.o

easy to remember :D

cunning
18-03-2008, 12:16 AM
That's funny.

Alan_Carr
18-03-2008, 07:31 AM
haha good old microsoft.

Ashley 12344
18-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah, cos people always talk like that?
Never used most of those words. 'Cept Fat and cheddar (referring to weight and cheese).

j
18-03-2008, 04:54 PM
\

O.o

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

I've had this name since I joined :)

Oleh
20-03-2008, 07:24 AM
My clan use clak a laken and off the hizzle most of the time and im like omg what are you saying

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!