PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Jord
18-03-2008, 03:32 AM
CT Are making me lol irl,

first coming out in jan, feb now its march by the look of things will be finished in april - may

Thread moved by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): From Clubtropica news and rumours, please post in the right forum.

Zak
18-03-2008, 10:49 AM
It does take alot of time to build the website, content, features and the client you know..

efq
18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Normally the client should be up of beggining of 2009.
So how about be patient.

Pyroka
18-03-2008, 06:06 PM
A client of their size they have really underestimated tbh. Give them more time to complete it. Im sure you'll all criticise it and then the minute comes out, "OMG I LUV CLUBTROPICA I NEVAH DOUBTED ONE MINUET" :rolleyes:

Neil
18-03-2008, 07:07 PM
A client of their size they have really underestimated tbh. Give them more time to complete it. Im sure you'll all criticise it and then the minute comes out, "OMG I LUV CLUBTROPICA I NEVAH DOUBTED ONE MINUET" :rolleyes:

Exactly, everyone just thought "hey this is a waste of time" just because they had to delay it, those people are wasting exactly the same amount of time being idiotic little children as people who are waiting for the release of the client patiently so it isn't a waste of time at all, alot of things get delayed but if the name isn't big enough people just assume it wont be released at all Rockstar delay GTA4 and alot of people were glad, CT gets delayed and people start acting as if it will never come out :rolleyes:

Jord
18-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Yes but I remember reading about CT like allmost a year

The Professor
18-03-2008, 07:59 PM

There's only so far they can take it though, its been about 6 months since they first promised an opening I believe. 6 months is a looooong time.

GhostFace-
18-03-2008, 08:04 PM
i thought club tropica was being released in November.

Johnysk8r
20-03-2008, 11:34 AM
CT Are making me lol irl,

first coming out in jan, feb now its march by the look of things will be finished in april - may

Thread moved by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): From Clubtropica news and rumours, please post in the right forum.

January, LOL?
I have been waiting since late October and they said it would open in November. LOL

Jord
22-03-2008, 03:58 AM
January, LOL?
I have been waiting since late October and they said it would open in November. LOL

Hah Read in forum above forgot what is it CT somthing anyway will come out in summer haha

lew!
24-03-2008, 10:13 PM
remember when they said it WILL be open this week?

But obviously, nothing.

Ardemax
25-03-2008, 09:31 AM
I guess it's a bit like Habbo and their 'Perfect' badges.

Jord
25-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Might be open next year lol

Hushie
26-03-2008, 05:40 PM
It's a website, not an organ transplant... :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!