PDA

View Full Version : Police Questioned Me!

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Early Morning At 1Am Someone Knocked On My Door,
I Ran To The Door In Ma Boxers And 2 PoliceMen Flashed Their Badges And Walked In.My Next Door Neighbour Got Voilent And His Wife Rang The Cops.He Smaked Her And Theuir 3 Year Old Son And 2 Month Old Daughter,Hes Abusive.

I Got Asked Questions And Now Its Sooo Sad.Its Sick.Now Ime Helping Them Like I Gave Em Breakfast,It Makes Me Sick And Ime Gonna Look After Them So Much,.

2hd.
12-06-2005, 02:09 PM
thats very sad :(

ChloeDust
12-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Grr woman beaters! That abusive man is a complete...... thinks of a worse word but says jurk -.-

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Ime Being Well Nice 2 Her,I Made Her Pancakes.!

2hd.
12-06-2005, 02:31 PM
pancakes! yum!

Steven
12-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Domestic violence is common nowadays, try to beat it call the cops ;D

Mentor
Grr woman beaters! That abusive man is a complete...... thinks of a worse word but says jurk -.-
Thats just sexist =.= , and has nothing to do with the crime of domsetic vilence, wich is described.

Luckyrare
Sad...

There again I hate when people say "Woman beaters"

My school say using that word is been se'xist, As If a woman was to Slap, hit a man they can expect the same thing back because If they didnt they would be se'xist.

Because there a woman doesnt give them a rite to slap them,
Same to men, but man dont go around saying "Male Beater"

Mentor
12-06-2005, 02:37 PM
There again I hate when people say "Woman beaters"

My school say using that word is been se'xist, As If a woman was to Slap, hit a man they can expect the same thing back because If they didnt they would be se'xist.
I share that opion, athogh nothing to with my school, simply my own opion "/

Luckyrare
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks Mentor, :P

Ive added some more :P

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Well Shes Safe Now,Ill Kill ANYWONE

Luckyrare
12-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Good good.

Has that guy been done?

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Hes In "Police Custody"

gum
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
it's great that your looking after her, she might not be able to cope without you. women beating is just disgusts me.

Painiac
12-06-2005, 06:25 PM
As Luckyrare and Mentor have both stated it works both ways. The only reason people talk about "woman-beating" is that women are typically more willing to say they are being abused by men in my opinion. Tis a sexist comment as women beat men also, maybe not as much but it does happen and domestic abuse in any way shape or form isn't acceptable.

Mentor
12-06-2005, 06:28 PM
As Luckyrare and Mentor have both stated it works both ways. The only reason people talk about "woman-beating" is that women are typically more willing to say they are being abused by men in my opinion. Tis a sexist comment as women beat men also, maybe not as much but it does happen and domestic abuse in any way shape or form isn't acceptable.
Yes, but the crime is domestic vilence, not woman beating, wich is just a sexist remark infering its one way aorund, and that hitting a woman, is worce than hitting a man, wich is therefore sexist in my opion,

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Yes,But In THIS CASE Its Like Different

Mentor
12-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Yes,But In THIS CASE Its Like Different
In what way is it differnte, its the same ever way, and is a crime ether way. it can happen ether way, and saying its a one way thing with the "woman beating" parase is sexists "/

cocaine
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Domestic Violence is common nowadays

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Yer,And Whys Everyone Blaming Me lS

Mentor
12-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Yer,And Whys Everyone Blaming Me lS
im not, im just agasit the use of the prase "woman beaters" wich has arrsion in this thread

Domestic Violence is common nowaday

true, athogh id put it down to it being reported more commonly rather than happening more, since less than a 100 years ago, it woulnt have even been seen as a crime in most circumstances

JT-Fan
12-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes Thats True,Women DO Beat Men And Men DO Beat Wommen.

Rix
13-06-2005, 09:33 AM
thats just awful he is a jerk
rupsie i would of done the ssame in ya situation

Mr.Kylee
13-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Omg I'd beat that guy up :/ I hate people like that, jerk.

JT-Fan
13-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I Am Gnna Beat Him Up The Idiot!

BlueTails
13-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Yey, Can I Come Too? I Hate Those Evil People :(

Mr.Kylee
13-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Haha we should team up :) is the kid okay btw? you said the lady was..what about the kid?

.:Huda:.
13-06-2005, 06:01 PM
He... he....

HE'S AN IDIOT.

Who would it a girl?

lauralol
13-06-2005, 06:35 PM
im not, im just agasit the use of the prase "woman beaters" wich has arrsion in this thread

true, athogh id put it down to it being reported more commonly rather than happening more, since less than a 100 years ago, it woulnt have even been seen as a crime in most circumstances
Mentor, in that case, you are off topic. You are always criticising people's threads? :l

And that is horrible Rupsie, poor woman.

Rachi
13-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Early Morning At 1Am Someone Knocked On My Door,
I Ran To The Door In Ma Boxers And 2 PoliceMen Flashed Their Badges And Walked In.My Next Door Neighbour Got Voilent And His Wife Rang The Cops.He Smaked Her And Theuir 3 Year Old Son And 2 Month Old Daughter,Hes Abusive.
I Got Asked Questions And Now Its Sooo Sad.Its Sick.Now Ime Helping Them Like I Gave Em Breakfast,It Makes Me Sick And Ime Gonna Look After Them So Much,.[/QUOTE]

I wud love 2 see u in ur boxers
Lol
Anyway
Thats mean :(

Mentor
13-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Mentor, in that case, you are off topic. You are always criticising people's threads? :l

And that is horrible Rupsie, poor woman.
how am i critersing his topic, the topic starter didnt even make the sexist comment im agsit the use of.

plus the other comment was simply an opion to the eplination of the line of thoght about why its on the increase.

JT-Fan
14-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Lmao Ty Laura,And Yes You Have Changed This Topic About U!

Steph
14-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Yes Thats True,Women DO Beat Men And Men DO Beat Wommen.
hmm..yeah...well how many men you heard of that have gone police station and said their wife is beating them up? lol and it's not about being sexist, its just sadly the truth, some men do beat women up

Mentor
14-06-2005, 08:26 PM
hmm..yeah...well how many men you heard of that have gone police station and said their wife is beating them up? lol and it's not about being sexist, its just sadly the truth, some men do beat women up
And vice versa, and the term "woman beater" is sexist. If people want equailty of the genders, dubble standards arnt a good way to go about it.

BlueTails
14-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Lets Just Leave It At 'Beater'

Mit
14-06-2005, 09:26 PM
woman beater lol, its unfair i boy 13 goes missin not many peeps care, 13 yr old girl goes missin front page news. society can be sexist like that but think how sexist it is to women, especially wit jobs

Mentor
14-06-2005, 09:29 PM
woman beater lol, its unfair i boy 13 goes missin not many peeps care, 13 yr old girl goes missin front page news. society can be sexist like that but think how sexist it is to women, especially wit jobs
Yea, but you ither treat people = in ALL respects, or dont bother at all.
If people wnat to be treated the same, tehy actaly have to be treated the same, not just take good things, and leave bad things.

I think the worst part thats shows this is, everyones worryed about a full grown woman being hit, but not the 3 year old child who also apperntly got hit ?

Anyway this is actaly kind of oftopic now, this was more on the case of domestic vilence that happend to some one Rupsie knew (sort of).

Steph
15-06-2005, 03:55 PM
And vice versa, and the term "woman beater" is sexist. If people want equailty of the genders, dubble standards arnt a good way to go about it.
so you actually think that it's common for a man to say his wife is beating them up!? Unless you take play fighting serious...

GommeInc
15-06-2005, 03:59 PM
It's because we live in a sexist community. They only care when a girl goes missing because people think girls are wimps...

Steph
15-06-2005, 04:02 PM
It's because we live in a sexist community. They only care when a girl goes missing because people think girls are wimps...
yes true; but when a young boy goes missing it's still taken seriously. It's just because alot more teenage girls go missing than teenage boys

Pulchritudinous
15-06-2005, 04:11 PM

Unless you've got evidence of that, I don't think it's a very fair thing to say.

I've been bullied by boys before, and it's been physical sometimes, and I've never hit one of them.
I dunno why boys seem to think they are clever picking on a girl, but yeah, the guy who posted didn't exactly say men are all women beaters, yet all the boys are defending themselves over nothing, women beater is just a nickname, there's probably nicknames about women hitting men, I can think of some. :P
There's always really petty arguments on habbox, no offence to anyone.

lukeisok
15-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Thats sick yet,

I admit i have hit girls.

Yet we do not know yet [ atleast i think ] Why it happend.

GommeInc
15-06-2005, 04:17 PM
I would say the 2 girls that went missing were not really teenagers, i think it depends what situation they were in...

Thats sick yet,

I admit i have hit girls.

Yet we do not know yet [ atleast i think ] Why it happend.

I have hit girls too, only the ones that aren't exactly what you would call girls.

lukeisok
15-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Yes mainly the spiteful shemales xD

Mentor
15-06-2005, 04:57 PM
so you actually think that it's common for a man to say his wife is beating them up!? Unless you take play fighting serious...
It may supriuse you but not evryman and woman is the sterotype the media portary them as.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!