PDA

View Full Version : Erm bit worrying.....

Titch
18-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Well my m8 of ***** was showing me sumin, since the update when you try to send packets to habbo you can now gain access to room owner commands? it seems that since adding new feature they didnt secure it and have actually made it possible get gain room owned commands on another accounts, he started to pick up my furni nd that, but wen u kik him and u re-load its all still there.

I see if i cn get sum screenys.

ElliottThompson
18-03-2008, 10:45 PM
many will try and exploit this
i bet this will be added to that stupid ihabbix program aswel

also

glen do u liv near bluewater?

mlp16
18-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Habbo is Down but Ive not been d.c

Titch
18-03-2008, 11:09 PM
many will try and exploit this
i bet this will be added to that stupid ihabbix program aswel

also

glen do u liv near bluewater?

Yes, well i cn get there in ma bro in laws car in bout 25 mins :D And thats from thanet :O

Habbo is Down but Ive not been d.c

I have, i did report bug and got reply saying they already know about it.

mlp16
18-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes, well i cn get there in ma bro in laws car in bout 25 mins :D And thats from thanet :O

I have, i did report bug and got reply saying they already know about it.

What is the bug you reported.

Titch
18-03-2008, 11:15 PM
What is the bug you reported.

Well i just did call for help with wat i explained, and mod came in room and asked for more detail, so i explained and he said this one has already been noticed by staff and will be sorted. then left without saying goodbye which was quite rude.

Slowpoke
18-03-2008, 11:19 PM
they're really busy so they tend to leave without saying goodbye quite often. that's a pretty serious exploit right there, no wonder they did such an immediate maitenence. it was probably for that.

jesus
18-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Well i just did call for help with wat i explained, and mod came in room and asked for more detail, so i explained and he said this one has already been noticed by staff and will be sorted. then left without saying goodbye which was quite rude.:O Don't tell me... it was MOD-Noct.

mlp16
18-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Well i just did call for help with wat i explained, and mod came in room and asked for more detail, so i explained and he said this one has already been noticed by staff and will be sorted. then left without saying goodbye which was quite rude.

You still havent said what the bug is you found...

HotelUser
18-03-2008, 11:25 PM
This glitch will cause some of us some grief.

Slowpoke
18-03-2008, 11:27 PM
You still havent said what the bug is you found...

he has, read the first post :)

mlp16
18-03-2008, 11:27 PM
This glitch will cause some of us some grief.

Why Would it..

And yeh i just realised its the same maker on starter.

Titch
18-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Why Would it..

Lol :P

and for once i dnt actually think it was him, he useally always says goodbye to me as i useally stalk him wen i am bored and hes doing night shift :)

mlp16
18-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Lol :P

Laughing at someone is rude.

However laughing with someone isnt, :)

Dont be rude :P

Cool--
18-03-2008, 11:30 PM
ooo, Good find

mlp16
18-03-2008, 11:33 PM
ooo, Good find

What was the Good find? Don't Pointless post.. Just to get your post count up!!

Also on topic what exactly could he do u said he could pick it up can he take it out of the room and put it in his?

Cool--
18-03-2008, 11:36 PM

Also on topic what exactly could he do u said he could pick it up can he take it out of the room and put it in his?
What on earth are you on about, If you look at my post history you will find i don't go out to get posts...

Look how many pointless posts you have in this thread?

Yes it is a good find, He found a glitch what i didn't know about and brought it to our attention - Explain how that is not a good find?

Titch
18-03-2008, 11:37 PM

Well, yes basically, he was picking up my furni, he then kicked me and i kiked him at same time, then as i re-enter all my furni was there as nromal and he had it in his hand aswell!

like duplication or sumin LOL

What on earth are you on about, If you look at my post history you will find i don't go out to get posts...

Yes it is a good find, He found a glitch what i didn't know about and brought it to our attention - Explain how that is not a good find?

i think your post was read wrong and seem like you were saying that for wat he previosuly sed, like sarcaisum or sumin.

mlp16
18-03-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp16 http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/blue//viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4554344#post4554344)
Why Would it..

ooo, Good find

You said that.. you quoted me then said ooo, Good find

Cool--
18-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Didn't mean to quote your post.

HotelUser
18-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Why Would it..

People can steal other user's items. Staff would have to track the items (if they would bother) and return the items to the correct owner.

Titch
18-03-2008, 11:43 PM
People can steal other user's items. Staff would have to track the items (if they would bother) and return the items to the correct owner.

well not stealing, duplicating it wud be i suppose.:O

Slowpoke
18-03-2008, 11:51 PM
well not stealing, duplicating it wud be i suppose.:O

Mhm, this would explain why the hotel is closed for the night (if that's the case).

jesus
18-03-2008, 11:54 PM
:O Don't tell me... it was MOD-Noct.Was I right?!

Slowpoke
19-03-2008, 12:00 AM
:O Don't tell me... it was MOD-Noct.

Was I right?!

I reckon you were, it was MOD-Noct who helped me when I had a glitched tile in my room. He always pays room visits when you need help :)

e5
19-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Oh well if its only client side and it's all still there when you reload, then there's nothing to worry about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!