PDA

View Full Version : Habbo's been restored to a older time.

HotelUser
19-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Before going down I got some console messages, after the Hotel came back I got the same messages (even though I deleted them.) I believe the hotel has been restored to an earlier point :o.

Slowpoke
19-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Before going down I got some console messages, after the Hotel came back I got the same messages (even though I deleted them.) I believe the hotel has been restored to an earlier point :o.

i don't think so, the new features are still there.

jesus
19-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Do you have any further evidence to back this claim up?

HotelUser
19-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Do you have any further evidence to back this claim up?

When I pressed delete on the messages it sent data to the server to remove the console messages. Since after I deleted the messages the console said 0 messages, this data was received and the requested action to dispose of the messages was executed. If the Hotel had not been restored I would not have had these messages after the hotel came back, because they were erased from the server. However, this is not the case, and the messages were still listed under my console upon logging in. This isn't exactly world changing news, so if you wont take my word, I wont lose any sleep over it;).

i don't think so, the new features are still there.

Not that long ago. Just around five to ten minutes.

Slowpoke
19-03-2008, 12:23 AM
When I pressed delete on the messages it sent data to the server to remove the console messages. Since after I deleted the messages the console said 0 messages, this data was received and the requested action to dispose of the messages was executed. If the Hotel had not been restored I would not have had these messages after the hotel came back, because they were erased from the server. However, this is not the case, and the messages were still listed under my console upon logging in. This isn't exactly world changing news, so if you wont take my word, I wont lose any sleep over it;)

if your internet disconnects and you do somthing on habbo for example, deleting friends, deleting messages when you reconnect they will be back. i get it all the time.

HotelUser
19-03-2008, 12:33 AM
if your internet disconnects and you do somthing on habbo for example, deleting friends, deleting messages when you reconnect they will be back. i get it all the time.

Yes, because the data can not be sent to the server. However, you would be unable to for example enter a room on Habbo if your internet was unplugged. This is because your client needs information from the server, but you're not connected to the internet. I was still able to navigate to different rooms after I deleted these messages. Indicating that I was still connected to Habbo's server.

mcfluzzy
19-03-2008, 12:36 AM
I agree with you about it being restored to a previous time.
I had the exact same thing.

Slowpoke
19-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Yes, because the data can not be sent to the server. However, you would be unable to for example enter a room on Habbo if your internet was unplugged. This is because your client needs information from the server, but you're not connected to the internet. I was still able to navigate to different rooms after I deleted these messages. Indicating that I was still connected to Habbo's server.

well it could've just been an error on your side since no-one else has reported anything out of the ordinary.

mlp16
19-03-2008, 01:42 AM
nice find..

off topic dont u think the pink thing is a bit bright

Ardemax
19-03-2008, 07:01 AM
When I pressed delete on the messages it sent data to the server to remove the console messages. Since after I deleted the messages the console said 0 messages, this data was received and the requested action to dispose of the messages was executed. If the Hotel had not been restored I would not have had these messages after the hotel came back, because they were erased from the server. However, this is not the case, and the messages were still listed under my console upon logging in. This isn't exactly world changing news, so if you wont take my word, I wont lose any sleep over it;).

Umm, don't you think you're going a bit OTT with that post?

nice find..

off topic dont u think the pink thing is a bit bright

I do. I do.

e5
19-03-2008, 07:40 AM
No it hasn't, I've been getting this alot recently.

mlp16
19-03-2008, 09:15 AM
i noticed the event times when the hotel updated are a hour ahead thats it though..

HotelUser
19-03-2008, 10:26 AM
well it could've just been an error on your side since no-one else has reported anything out of the ordinary.
The post above you had the same experience as I.

Daphne,
19-03-2008, 11:01 AM

As said previously, you're going a little over the top. Nice find, i suppose. But, it's hardly anything to write home about
:P

hah
19-03-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't think that they would go back to an older tome after all only a few people dissagree so if they dont' like them let them leave.

@xP
19-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Maybe a glitch.

Doesn't seem to of happened to anyone else.

OhLiam
19-03-2008, 03:15 PM
Habbo restores there servers alot but its mainly to get rid of lag,
this doesn't change furni features anything like that :P

This aint news :P

Kardan
19-03-2008, 04:16 PM
It happens all the time... I've always got the same console messages if I read them just before I log off?

Chaad
19-03-2008, 05:40 PM
happened to me
i had 2 messages last nite, deleted em and had same 2 just when i logged onj

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!