PDA

View Full Version : Flatout Ultimate Carnage & Just Cause

InvisibleMan
19-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah I was out in Manchester today and while getting some new clothes I decided to pop in to Gamestation and got these on the cheap. I hear Just Cause is a decent game but I don't think I've heard out on Flatout (which is a shame because it looks like a great game), so has anyone else got these?

Energizer
19-03-2008, 04:07 PM
i've got flatout and it is actually rly good but it's dead frustrating.
i had just cause on ps2, played it for about 5 mins then never touched it again.

Neil
19-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Flatout I found was way too hard, not for me personally but selecting an SUV as a first vehicle meant you had to race in that vehicle, which wasn't what I was expecting, the game is pretty much just racing from what I got up too

Just Cause is a decent game it just gets boring after a while, the guy above me is obviously lying because no one will play 5 mins of a game like that then never touch it again

Energizer
19-03-2008, 05:38 PM
no, i'm not lying. it's crap.

Jord
19-03-2008, 05:43 PM
its an allright game :P both of them i own both great game

InvisibleMan
19-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Trust my live to mess up tonight. :rolleyes:
Dunno whats up with it, I'll get my dad to look at it when he's back from work. I want to play Flatout online, I cba going on my 360 with out live working. >.>

Azul
19-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Flatout is decent, just as Neil said far too hard. I found Just Cause to be a poor mans GTA/sand box type game, I couldn't get into it at all.

GhostFace-
19-03-2008, 07:56 PM
i downloaded the Just Cause demo it was kind of fun. I've also seen it cheap

Aflux
19-03-2008, 08:06 PM
no, i'm not lying. it's crap.
What a closed mind you have.

Neil
19-03-2008, 08:18 PM
What a closed mind you have.

Yea

I mean it's certainly no GTA but it's hardly crap, it is a huge environment, decent graphics, decent selection of all kinds of vehicles, it had some bad features but it was a pretty decent game
5 Minutes of play isn't enough to have any opinion on how good a game is, unless it's an arcade style game when it's the same thing every level but just a bit harder each time but Just Cause isn't like that at all

Aflux
19-03-2008, 09:01 PM
I liked it, it was challenging and was a nice substitute for Saints Row and GTA whilst we wait.

Once you've done the story it gets really repetitive though which is what led to me trading it in.

5 minutes in and you're parachuting above the sea anyway...

IRBlueMoon
19-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah does anyone play Carnage online? I can't see seems as my live is messed up, it'll hopefully be sorted out tomorrow. I don't find it that hard... it's funny as hell merking all them cars off the track. And as for Just Cause I love riding the motor bikes going dead fast when the police are after you then pressing A and shooting up in your parachute! :P

Aflux
19-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeah does anyone play Carnage online? I can't see seems as my live is messed up, it'll hopefully be sorted out tomorrow. I don't find it that hard... it's funny as hell merking all them cars off the track. And as for Just Cause I love riding the motor bikes going dead fast when the police are after you then pressing A and shooting up in your parachute! :P
Flatout was a great game at the time - you'll do well to find someone to play online with you now mind.

j
19-03-2008, 09:31 PM

I used to play it all the time, school bus carnage ftw.

Aflux
19-03-2008, 09:34 PM
I used to play it all the time, school bus carnage ftw.
It was fun, I completed it I think.

Oh yeah, your Halo ranking is quite bad lol :D

j
19-03-2008, 09:35 PM
It hasn't updated, check it now on Bungie.net :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!