PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Train

Bonxy
19-03-2008, 04:56 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/ghosttrain_article.png

The competition is heating up as we launch our third ride contest and seek the spookiest and scariest ghost trains!
Fancy the chance of winning anything from 0 up to 160 Team Points for your Theme Park? The second Star Attraction (and our third ride) that we will be judging you on is your Ghost Train. We will be going in search of the spookiest and scariest rides that must have a frightening theme throughout and of course, involve a train of some form!
Team Points and Prizes
Top 10 entries will win 10 points for their Theme Park, a Gold Rollercoaster Badge and a Jupiter Smoke Machine.
Entries 11-20 will win 5 points for their Theme Park and a Gold Rollercoaster Badge
Entries 21-30 will win 1 point for their Theme Park and a Gold Rollercoaster Badge
Boost your Theme Park's chances of winning Team Points by encouraging other members to submit a ride into the competition. Remember! You have to be in it to win it!

How to enter
To enter this competition you must submit a Ghost Train into your Theme Park's Navigator Floor. Then, send us an email to [email protected] using the Subject: Ghost Train. In the body of your email include the following: Screenshot of the room, your Habbo name, the room name and the name of the Theme Park you chose (Loopy Loco, Barmy Bumper or Mad Muffin). Closing date is Tuesday 25th March at 12 midday and winners will be announced on Wednesday 26th March.
Not joined a Theme Park yet? Join up now and check out the leaderboard! (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/tpc)

Hate
19-03-2008, 04:57 PM
good find

Robby
19-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Think im going to have a go at this 1 :)

nice find

Hazza
19-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah, this sounds good :).

Seany
19-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Good find, I'm gonna have a go at this one me thinks too.

Okeanos
19-03-2008, 05:32 PM
lol iv spent ages updateing my ghost train cos i knew there would be a comp for it.. n the prize isnt very good :(

Sharpsterz
19-03-2008, 06:38 PM
im not going to enter

even if i create the best room ever

i still wont win

ino for a fact they only pick people that are popular for the main prizes

mlp16
19-03-2008, 06:44 PM
im not going to enter

even if i create the best room ever

i still wont win

ino for a fact they only pick people that are popular for the main prizes

:)

Im not entering

Good luck people

Ardemax
19-03-2008, 06:47 PM
:)

Im not entering

Good luck people

Ahh, you're letting us off easy, haha!
Well, I don't have much scary furni, oh well, I'll dress up as Callie ;)

mlp16
19-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Ahh, you're letting us off easy, haha!
Well, I don't have much scary furni, oh well, I'll dress up as Callie ;)

not really it seems habbo hate me now Lol, i never win anything anymore

Sabra
19-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Sounds fun! Not sure if I will enter though, I am focusing on the Ice Coaster first :P

msb.
20-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Nice find

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!