PDA

View Full Version : The Trading update of 2008

stevo127
20-03-2008, 01:22 PM
i dont like the new update were u cant trade more than 3K or watever ur quest points raises that too. the only good thing about it is if u get hacked they cant steal ur stuff. But i do help people alot in runescape and my friends helping me too like lending money and stuff and now u cant do it :S

Post replies on what you think about this update

:D

Blue
20-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Urmm, a bit old

LoveHateHero
20-03-2008, 01:26 PM
I liked it.

The Professor
20-03-2008, 11:24 PM
i dont like the new update were u cant trade more than 3K or watever ur quest points raises that too. the only good thing about it is if u get hacked they cant steal ur stuff. But i do help people alot in runescape and my friends helping me too like lending money and stuff and now u cant do it :S

Post replies on what you think about this update

:D

If I were a cynical person, I'd read "I can't trade for habbo any more" into that :P People who RWT are the only people who seem to be moaning about it.

I think not being able to lend stupid amounts of stuff is a good thing because it promotes independance and makes people actually put some work into the game as opposed to getting everything handed to them on a shiny plate.

Leicester
21-03-2008, 10:32 AM
In reply to hacking... The hacker can just drop trade the items onto their account.

Ras
21-03-2008, 12:21 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/Teletubbiiee/liol.jpg

You cant drop trade btw.

bizzle
22-03-2008, 12:52 AM
that update messed up the game./

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!