PDA

View Full Version : Football sub-forum in Sports & Hobbies

@xP
20-03-2008, 02:01 PM
May we have a Football sub-forum in the Sports & Hobbies section of the forum. Generally because most of the thread in there are about football.
If we had this sub-forum, all threads would be easy to find and all football members can easily access all threads and posts about football.

I think it would be a great move. :)

jesus
20-03-2008, 02:58 PM
I was thinking this too. Good idea. :)

jackass
20-03-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't agree.

For one, there are too many subforums already.

Besides, you can easily just post them in the Sports forum.

Favourtism
20-03-2008, 03:02 PM
The thing is that yes all the threads nearly are about football, but also that nearly all the threads to do with football play host to arguements such as 'MANUTD FTWZZ LUL'' ''MANUTD ARE TEH FAIL'' ''SHUTUP ****'' ''GLORY HUNTING ***'' which means it might aswell be named Football Arguements! If the arguements stopped then it would probably be a great idea but I personally don't think they will.

Besides, if there was a Football subforum then most of the Sports section, excluding the subforum, would be very empty.

@xP
20-03-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't agree.

For one, there are too many subforums already.

Besides, you can easily just post them in the Sports forum.

You don't use that forum though. So you wouldn't know how annoying it is trying to find all the threads related to football.

One more usb-forum wouldn't hurt would it?

-:Undertaker:-
20-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I would say no as then the Sports forum would become empty and the Football forum would have all the posts.

rawritsluke
20-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Why only football? That would be unfair.

Immenseman
20-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't see the problem with how it is currently. There is nothing wrong with it at the moment, so no need to change it. Like others have said it would leave the main sports and hobbies forum very deserted.

IRBlueMoon
20-03-2008, 03:56 PM
I use the sports section a heck of a lot and like... I think this is a crap idea. Why do we need to be slammed into a sub-forum? Stupid idea. we like our fights to be seen in the spot light, not hidden away.

Smiddy
20-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Why make a sub-forum which is more popular than the forum it itself is in? Kinda defeats the object of a sub-forum.

I can understand why you would want 1, but it's not necessary, the titles of threads should guide you around.

brandon
20-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Why make a sub-forum which is more popular than the forum it itself is in? Kinda defeats the object of a sub-forum.

I can understand why you would want 1, but it's not necessary, the titles of threads should guide you around.
Yes, maybe make a Football forum with "Sports and Hobbies" subforum.

IRBlueMoon
20-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Yes, maybe make a Football forum with "Sports and Hobbies" subforum.
Now I like that idea... *HI5*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!