PDA

View Full Version : unfair judging

visa.
20-03-2008, 04:30 PM
who the REMOVED did the judging here, helen keller?

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/ice_coaster.png
apparently that thing of beauty deserves to win when

this clearly awful room does not:
http://i29.tinypic.com/qqpz4z.png

not saying my room needed to win no matter what ... but if that piece of REMOVED on the top wins and my room doesn't - i wonder what is going on.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum language filter. Title has also been edited to comply with rule B14.

:Act
20-03-2008, 04:34 PM
lmao welcome to pretty much ever room competition ever made for habbo xD
It is clear they don't judge them accurately, but then again, they must have like 5000 entries.. must be tiring after a while.
Maybe they shud just hire someone hu can be a competitions organisers, and just focussing on doing that :p
Sounds like a giggle tbh :p
x

visa.
20-03-2008, 04:36 PM
to clarify on that, i can guarantee my room was one of the very first submissions so they had total chance to read it. i sent it in basically right after the competition was opened.

Galaxay
20-03-2008, 04:39 PM
i prefer the first one, not as crowded and more simplistic imho.

Roboevil
20-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Haven't you already won something? They're probably giving other people a chance. Besides, I think the first entree is much better, it has so much more colour and originality compared yours. I don't even know what yours is supposed to be. You should try harder next time.

visa.
20-03-2008, 04:40 PM
oh for god sakes if you even say for a second you "prefer the first" you are clearly just taking the mick.
just because you have a petty little grudge because i was rude to you before? grow up. it's very clear what mine is supposed to be and of course everyone has to come here and disagree with the truth (which is VERY clear) for the sake of an argument.

that's not a good room, it's got so many bad ugly disgusting points and it's VERY clear they just threw it together with some furni in their hand. i can't even begin to say how VERY VERY CLEAR the winner is here.

and i'm not being big headed. mine is WAY better.

ps: so *Text Removed* what if i've already won the first competition? does that mean you can't win the lottery twice either? i worked hard compared to that landfill of an entry and it's not fair that they reward them instead when the winner is very clearly me.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Immenseman
20-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Right... because yours has more decoration it's a better room? :S

Roboevil
20-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I think you're being very narrow minded; looking at it from a perspective of "mine is bigger and has more things in it".

Slowpoke
20-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Entries will be judged, as always, based on the creativity expressed in the design of the room, the ideas expressed during the creation of the room, the relevance of the themes expressed in the room or a combination of the three. This means that extravagantly decorated rooms CAN be beaten by a very simple looking room which has utilised a clever idea or more relevant theme.

so stop crying.

visa.
20-03-2008, 04:45 PM
but it didn't utilise a clever idea or more relevant theme?

mine very obviously has a better theme. they used lots of non-ice furni and i used almost none.

as for clever idea, what? we both did the same thing, a path that you can walk around as a "coaster".

minty, your argument might have worked if that actually applied here :p

GommeInc
20-03-2008, 04:46 PM
I too prefer the first one, on the grounds on how simple and nice it is to look at. Yours isn't bad. It's quite good but not very simplistic and easy on the eyes.

Slowpoke
20-03-2008, 04:46 PM
but it didn't utilise a clever idea or more relevant theme?

mine very obviously has a better theme. they used lots of non-ice furni and i used almost none.

as for clever idea, what? we both did the same thing, a path that you can walk around as a "coaster".

minty, your argument might have worked if that actually applied here :p

i much prefer the top one and it seems that the majority of other people, aswell as habbo staff, agree with me.

Roboevil
20-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Minty's argument does apply i.e. yours is incredibly boring.

Galaxay
oh for god sakes if you even say for a second you "prefer the first" you are clearly just taking the mick.
just because you have a petty little grudge because i was rude to you before? grow up. it's very clear what mine is supposed to be and of course everyone has to come here and disagree with the truth (which is VERY clear) for the sake of an argument.

that's not a good room, it's got so many bad ugly disgusting points and it's VERY clear they just threw it together with some furni in their hand. i can't even begin to say how VERY VERY CLEAR the winner is here.

and i'm not being big headed. mine is WAY better.

ps: so *Text Removed* what if i've already won the first competition? does that mean you can't win the lottery twice either? i worked hard compared to that landfill of an entry and it's not fair that they reward them instead when the winner is very clearly me.

I dont know you so how can i be holding a grudge? The truth is your jelous cause your room didnt win, and i like the first one better..

Very very clear the winner in the owner of that room and not you?

No its not.

Your not the winner, he is. ;)

e5
I don't even like your room so it's just aswell you didn't win :) I like the top room though.

visa.
OH FOR GOD SAKES LMAO
SHUT UP

if you're jsut gonna say you prefer the first one for the sake of an argument, whatever.

you know damn well that if they posted their room and asked for a critique you guys would be all over them telling to fix it, fix it, fix it.

the only reason you're pretending not to agree is because i'm catty and rude to all of you :)

GommeInc
20-03-2008, 04:49 PM
OH FOR GOD SAKES LMAO
SHUT UP

if you're jsut gonna say you prefer the first one for the sake of an argument, whatever.

you know damn well that if they posted their room and asked for a critique you guys would be all over them telling to fix it, fix it, fix it.

the only reason you're pretending not to agree is because i'm catty and rude to all of you :)
If you can't that criticism, don't bother posting ;)

Slowpoke
20-03-2008, 04:49 PM
OH FOR GOD SAKES LMAO
SHUT UP

acceptance hurts, i know. but sooner or later, you're going to have to do it. the top room is better.

Galaxay
20-03-2008, 04:50 PM
He won, posting on a forum (which we think the other is better anyway) isnt going to rule over habbos decision of crowning him the winner.

So grow up and get over it :)

visa.
20-03-2008, 04:50 PM
but it's not better, you know it and i know it :p now you all go hop on the treadmills before sitting here trolling adds too many extra pounds.

i'm off ta!

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

Immenseman
20-03-2008, 04:51 PM
oh dear, I think it's a very good idea for you to go offline.

Galaxay
20-03-2008, 04:51 PM
You're the one crying over losing a comp.. so cant exactly insult us because he has a better room.

He runs off. ;)

Slowpoke
20-03-2008, 04:52 PM
but it's not better, you know it and i know it :p now you all go hop on the treadmills before sitting here trolling adds too many extra pounds.

i'm off ta!

i suggest you go offline.

Roboevil
20-03-2008, 04:54 PM

i'm off ta!

OH HA HA YOU IMPLIED WE'RE ALL FAT OMG YOU'RE SO FETCH!!!! I MIGHT GO EAT MY OWN **** NOW CYA!!

Slowpoke
20-03-2008, 04:56 PM
OH HA HA YOU IMPLIED WE'RE ALL FAT OMG YOU'RE SO FETCH!!!! I MIGHT GO EAT MY OWN **** NOW CYA!!

he's such an original girly, eh?

John!
20-03-2008, 04:56 PM
I hate that guy who made the top room. When trading was disabled he was saying stuff like: "Habbo's been hacked lol buy Flinch". He started calling me a noob and throwing insults at me when I corrected him.

Bottom room is much better.

e5
20-03-2008, 04:57 PM
OH FOR GOD SAKES LMAO
SHUT UP

I genuinely dislike your room. Not to mention your personality.

Cypher-
20-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Bitter much? Both of the rooms look pretty rubbish to be honest and whats the point in telling people on this forum its not going to change the outcome? This should be moved to Rant/Spam on the basis of how useless it is :s

jrh2002
20-03-2008, 05:02 PM
I do prefer the second room but theres not alot in it between the 2.

Habbo have picked really poor rooms to win comps in the past but theres not alot in it there so depends whos judging and what mood they are in as i could change my mind depending on how i feel.

Not nice to just abuse some poor habbo for trying their best and entering a comp though.

:job2
20-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I dont realy like either of them tbh.

Imagine what he would be like if he did win lol

Dan2nd
20-03-2008, 05:53 PM
If I was judgeing I'd personally choose the second one to win but meh it's all a matter of opinion!

Hate
20-03-2008, 06:00 PM

i'm off ta!

your being very rude and selfish

so what if habbo think the top rooms better, get over it

imban
20-03-2008, 06:24 PM
LOL i agree with the one who made this thread My dragon room was the best room lke 35 people saw it and went how u didnt win

THey cant judge only way to win is to suckup like boxiel

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!