PDA

View Full Version : Reputation points

ted-crilley
29-06-2004, 02:43 PM
What are theyse and what do they do when u click the scales by the post it come up with a little window im just wondering what it does?

jrh2002
29-06-2004, 03:32 PM
if you put your mouse cursor over the little green square next to your post count on one of your posts or even in your profile it will have a comment on you, if people make good posts that u realy like you can give them a good rating if you think a post is totally pointless (not like we ever get any of them lol) you can give them a bad rating point, its quite a good idea just to add a comment aswell to the rating just so we know you are not rating people for the wrong reasons.
Hope this has helped if it has you now know what to do lol :D

ted-crilley
29-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Thanks J thats a few ruputation points to you lol

Fingerboots
16-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Whenever I try to give reputation points it never allows me to.. it always says

Darkangel909, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

jamie5k
16-10-2004, 10:46 PM
dark that happens to me so i cant give out rep points sadly :(

ted-crilley
16-10-2004, 11:08 PM
I used to be able to give the points out but after reading this post i cant anymore have the same problem as you two :s

Fingerboots
17-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Lol yay, it's not just me then. Do you know why it happens? *Chin Fondle*

properclone
17-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Happens to me sometimes too.

If your not 'powerful' enough to effect anyones rep by giving them a good/bad rep it will show as grey.
Just for future questions :)

Fingerboots
17-10-2004, 04:33 PM
:P What shows up as grey, the reputation bar?
How do I get.. 'powerful' to do so then? xD

Pixel
17-10-2004, 04:34 PM
i have never been able to give rep points and now i know why =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!