PDA

View Full Version : free hc sofa

DJ-COLLINS!
12-06-2005, 05:40 PM
i will give a free hc sofa to the person who replis with a letter of what i should say to habbo to get mye unband i was band for.......bt clik and buy cancild payment i dont even buy credits via this i never ever get credits this way and im band untill 2016 some one bourght me credits and refunded them ....

the person who puts this into a letter like a adult gets a hc when i get unband thank you

DJ-COLLINS!
12-06-2005, 05:43 PM
sorry for double i supose no one wants this or wants to help :(

Groovy
12-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Pfft, Very unlikely that you will give someone a hc sofa....
btw, why can`t you make up an adult kind of letter or are you too childish. lol. not really. Joke. :p

DJ-COLLINS!
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
scuse me i was giving away free vip a month ago so i doubt it im nto a scammer ask anyone on this forum =l

poloolop
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM
how could i be banned for buying creds which i didnt buy. i dont knwow if u knew but people can buy other people credits. this is a shambles. pah

infatuation
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
scuse me i was giving away free vip a month ago so i doubt it im nto a scammer ask anyone on this forum =l
dave never got his from you.

DJ-COLLINS!
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
it dosent sound like adult miteral

some thing liek this

Dear habbohotel i am writing to you today on acount that my son ***** has bean band for buying credits and canciling the payment with bt clik and buy he dosent buy credits via this he uses home phone and splash plastic so this ban is uneccercory please lift this ban Thank you

fix the spelling and u may get the hc ;]

DJ-COLLINS!
12-06-2005, 06:04 PM
dave never got his from you.
i tol ddave he had 24hours to reply he dident reply tehre for i did anouther comp i pmd hima bout this

infatuation
12-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Dear habbohotel i am writing to you today on account that my son ***** has been banned for buying credits and canceling the payment with bt click and buy he doesn't buy credits via this he uses home phone and splash plastic so this ban is unnecessary. Please lift this ban. Thank you

Groovy
12-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Dear HabboHotel i am writing to you today on account that my son ***** has been banned for buying credits and cancelling the payment with BT click and buy, he does not buy credits via this, he uses home phone and splash plastic so this ban is unnessercey please lift this ban. Thank you.

Any good?

DJ-COLLINS!
12-06-2005, 06:08 PM
rain wins a hc when im unband welldone closing thred rain keep incontact with me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!