PDA

View Full Version : New Funky Friday

Shoed
21-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Get your hands on a Super Rare Purple Fan in this week's Funky Friday!
As many of you are already aware, a recent Farming crisis sweeping the grounds of the Habbo World had caused certain plots of farmland to come up for sale. Before you could have said 'Bob's your uncle' they were snapped up by three Theme park entrepreneurs who fancied their luck at trying to run Habbo's most successful theme park. These are the Loopy Loco Theme Park, the Barmy Bumper theme park and the Mad Muffin theme park, but all theme parks need to start somewhere. Right?

That's where you come in! It should be in your interest to join alliance with a Theme park immediately and help them to the top of the stomach turning rides like the Drop tower. "Can someone show me the way to the Barfroom?" There are two different competitions that you can get involved in to help your chosen Theme Park become number one! You can either design a ride for them, or become an entertainer or worker. If you choose to design a Ride for your chosen Theme Park, then you could be on your way to winning yourself a Gold Rollercoaster Badge and an Exclusive Rare! If you choose to be an Entertainer or a Worker, you could win yourself a Happy Clown Badge! If you thought that was all, then think again, because if your chosen Theme Park are the winners at the end of this great competition, then you could be part of the 10% of your group members who win a Silver Rollercoaster Badge!

Enough for you? No? Ok! No worries, because this week's Funky Friday is the perfect topping for any thrill-seeking Habbo. This prize will help you on your way to becoming Habbo's number one ride designer, the phones won't stop ringing and you'll be jumping through your Red teleporters before you can say "Doctor who?!" - Who knows, if we say that enough we might even lure Heidster back!

This week, the following prize could be yours...
1 Purple Fan - For that environmentally friendly powered ride!
5 Green Habbo Rollers - To keep your ride rolling whatever the weather!
1 Toffee Ice Cream Machine - Be sure not to take it on the rides!

Wow! What a prize! All you need to do to get your hands on all of that Theme Park goodness is answer this simple question.

Where in the hotel do you need to go in order enter yourself into a Prize draw to win a badge?
1. The Theme Park Theatre
2. The Habbo Cinema
3. The Habbo Gardens
As usual 5 runners up will receive 25 Habbo Credit's each!
Thanks to Finkelstien (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/19804936/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

Tiked
21-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Good prize tbh.

Shoed
21-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Good prize tbh.
It aint rly, purple fan is only valued due to a bet. I've seen them sell at like 2t.

Seany
21-03-2008, 11:15 AM
When purple fan gets given to these people will it go down alot then?

Hate
21-03-2008, 11:29 AM
When purple fan gets given to these people will it go down alot then?

Yeah i would of thought so

Finkelstien
21-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes it may, however, the fan is only being given away to two people and secondly if it should go down in value it wont go down by much considering that it started off at 10 T before the competition unlike other super rares that get given away, starting at 2 maybe 3 T and then go down. In all my years of using Habbo I have hardly ever seen a purple fan in a room to be very honest.

Also the amount of people who have a super rare is not the only factor that determines its value, its more the amount the item gets sold and bought for. After all trade values go by the amount a furni item gets traded for.

Also Shoed, the few times I have actually seen a purple fan being traded on the hotel (this due to the fact that hardly anyone has one) I have never seen it sold for anything less than 8 - 9 T on Habbo UK so I disagree.

Robby
21-03-2008, 11:50 AM
The prizes always have supers in now, its getting abit boring

-:Undertaker:-
21-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes it may, however, the fan is only being given away to two people and secondly if it should go down in value it wont go down by much considering that it started off at 10 T before the competition unlike other super rares that get given away, starting at 2 maybe 3 T and then go down. In all my years of using Habbo I have hardly ever seen a purple fan in a room to be very honest.

Also the amount of people who have a super rare is not the only factor that determines its value, its more the amount the item gets sold and bought for. After all trade values go by the amount a furni item gets traded for.

Also Shoed, the few times I have actually seen a purple fan being traded on the hotel (this due to the fact that hardly anyone has one) I have never seen it sold for anything less than 8 - 9 T on Habbo UK so I disagree.

It's correct value is 7T + 48 CS (405 CS) as the Throne was worth less when it was traded. It will drop no doubt, look at all the supers on HHGS/Habbox's Rare Values Page, it is out of place in value, Fan rares are not popular and people will not pay much for them at all. The Yellow Fan is very rare yet that is only worth 1T + 5 CS (56 CS)

Ardemax
21-03-2008, 12:59 PM

lol, nobody seems happy.
So you would prefer norms in each Funky Friday?

Robby
21-03-2008, 01:07 PM
lol, nobody seems happy.
So you would prefer norms in each Funky Friday?

I never said that ;)

Didnt they used to have real life prizes in them?

Finkelstien
21-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Sorry Undertaker but I see a big difference between a Yellow Fan and a Purple Fan, a rare that next to no one on the hotel has. Secondly, your value for it may be that but mine along with hundreds of other users is not as we follow Habbox values.

Also, I have just received a offer for 8 T 40 HC, believe it or not, which I intend on turning down as I wont accept any less than 9 T for it.

GhostFace-
21-03-2008, 02:05 PM
the prizes are alright in my opinion, purple fan is not all that great but decent

-:Undertaker:-
21-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry Undertaker but I see a big difference between a Yellow Fan and a Purple Fan, a rare that next to no one on the hotel has. Secondly, your value for it may be that but mine along with hundreds of other users is not as we follow Habbox values.

Also, I have just received a offer for 8 T 40 HC, believe it or not, which I intend on turning down as I wont accept any less than 9 T for it.

Our values are actually the same on the Purple Powered Fan, when both sites valued it the Throne was at the same price, since then the Throne has increased and in T Value the Rare went down but is still worth the same. The rare will most likely decrease when this one is given out.

Slowpoke
21-03-2008, 02:44 PM

I suggest you take that offer dude.

You
21-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Nice prize!

MissAlice
21-03-2008, 03:57 PM

I think the prizes now are a lot more varied than they were in the past. I still have the only Funky Friday prize I ever won, from back in August 2003, a trophy from Jibbi, you can keep your purple and yellow fans lol.

Charlie
21-03-2008, 04:00 PM
If you don't like the prize, don't enter or enter one yourself with a decent prize, adding a super rare to it makes the competition, in some way, worth entering because you have some rare in there. It's not like the whole prize is super rares, it's just 1 one with some norms as well, so it's better then a bunch of norms or even nothing at all.

Nice prize though, I might enter.

Slowpoke
21-03-2008, 04:01 PM
I think the prizes now are a lot more varied than they were in the past. I still have the only Funky Friday prize I ever won, from back in August 2003, a trophy from Jibbi, you can keep your purple and yellow fans lol.

But you not remember when Jibbi's funky fridays occasionally had real prizes (such as Mobile Phones) etc, back in 03/04?

SkaterChu
21-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Wasn't there a funky friday once where you could go to the Habbo Offices, and meet Jibbi?

MissAlice
21-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Wasn't there a funky friday once where you could go to the Habbo Offices, and meet Jibbi?

I do remember a competition to visit the offices, not sure if it was Funky Friday though.

Crunch when I won Funky Friday, it was only my 2nd or 3rd try, so don't remember too much about the prizes, (I was a noob) I was quite suprised I even won lol, but since then the prizes have certainly been good ones.

Ardemax
21-03-2008, 05:50 PM
I never said that ;)

Didnt they used to have real life prizes in them?

Sorry!
And ye, they did.
Other hotels had "In this week's Funky Friday you can go to visit the Habbo Offices for a day!"

Fugato
25-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Or like 'we will pay for you to go to disneyland' ^^

Kyle
25-03-2008, 02:46 PM
its a shame finkelstien didnt write that funky friday though *looks at finkelstien*

yeah it does get a bit boring with all these super rares being given out each week

munch101 wrote a funky friday to win 10 white rollers, just because he thought they were super rares...

Ardemax
25-03-2008, 08:06 PM
its a shame finkelstien didnt write that funky friday though *looks at finkelstien*

yeah it does get a bit boring with all these super rares being given out each week

munch101 wrote a funky friday to win 10 white rollers, just because he thought they were super rares...

No, Munch is a kind Habbo; who is not after all the rich and rare furni.
Unlike some people everyone knows :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!