PDA

View Full Version : Why do pepole "Hate Jews" Do you hate them?

Clowgon
21-03-2008, 10:44 AM
I really dont know why, at school some nooby kids say to the Teachers "Oh stop being a Jew" and it really gets to me because i think Jews are ok pepole if you know what i mean.

I dont hate them because they havent done anything to me. Pepole just take the mick out of them and really gets me angry.

Moved by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) from Discuss Anything: The religion section suits this better.

Blinger1
21-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Because Hitler hated them, they "screwed germany over" pretty much Hitler thought...

I was friends with a Jew he was pretty cool tbh!

Muniflex
21-03-2008, 10:46 AM
I really dont know why, at school some nooby kids say to the Teachers "Oh stop being a Jew" and it really gets to me because i think Jews are ok pepole if you know what i mean.

I dont hate them because they havent done anything to me. Pepole just take the mick out of them and really gets me angry.

I don't really know. I'm sure a bunch o boffs will tell you but i don't get it. Just another sterotype?

It funny on South Park though:P

Aces
21-03-2008, 10:47 AM
oh yeah, i hate them. Just as much as they hate me

Blinger1
21-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Also, when i say "you ******* jew" i say it jokingly, not insultingly ;)

Muniflex
21-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Because Hitler hated them, they "screwed germany over" pretty much Hitler thought...

I was friends with a Jew he was pretty cool tbh!

It has nothing to do with Hitler. Unless he is talking about Nazi's?!

Thr@ne
21-03-2008, 10:52 AM
People say that in my school.
But i dont like jews :S

Blinger1
21-03-2008, 10:56 AM
It has nothing to do with Hitler. Unless he is talking about Nazi's?!
I don't know, he said why do people hate jews.. I said why someone hated jews (well, some germans did).. and why some others might

Aflux
21-03-2008, 11:02 AM
They seem to hate everyone?

Nereo
21-03-2008, 11:05 AM
They have been prosecuted and hated since their beginnigns, they started off as slaves in egypt. People don't like them because they say that they're right and everyone elses religion is wrong (thts wot i was told at school anyway)

PaulMacC
21-03-2008, 01:25 PM
What is love, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, come on!
Jews are cool, www.gamejew.com

sgraham
21-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Two words; South Park.

Technologic
21-03-2008, 01:38 PM
It's all becuase of south park.

Thetan
21-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Because everyone thinks its cool to try and be cartman.

Frodo13.
21-03-2008, 01:51 PM
As inexorably said, they've been hated since forever. They were blamed for the black death, Hitler killed millions of them for reasons that are far to complicated to list and even now we have issues in Israel ect.

Nobody knows where the hatred really stems from, but there are theorys as to why. Some suggest people are jelous of Jews, as wherever they seem to go, they always become a success. Another reason is that people, especially Christians, believe that Jews killed Jesus. It's just an old form of racism really, its definatly not as serious as it was back in the 30's and 40's. Now, I think people use it as a joke and personally, I think it's down to the appearance of the 'typical' Jew as to why people use it as a joke.

I think Jewish racism back then is similar to racism many Muslims recieve now.

Metric1
21-03-2008, 01:53 PM
All of the jews at my school are WIERDDD!

GhostFace-
21-03-2008, 01:56 PM
because jews are starting wars in the middle east.

RedStratocas
21-03-2008, 01:57 PM
As inexorably said, they've been hated since forever. They were blamed for the black death, Hitler killed millions of them for reasons that are far to complicated to list and even now we have issues in Israel ect.

well, since they've been the minority anyway. they used to be a majority, so i'd say theyve been hated for a bit less than 2000 years.

hitler actually didn't kill them for that complicated of reasons. basically he thought they were ugly and trying to take all their money. its funny. he thought the latter because many jews worked in banks. but that was because working in a bank was seen as a dirty job in that time, and jews couldn't get any other jobs. so they were persecuted for having a job they were forced into.

e5
21-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Not sure, it's just become a derograty term these days.

bigdavecox90
21-03-2008, 02:00 PM
I think it just sounds funny, but is probably really offensive to actual Jews.

DaveTaylor
21-03-2008, 02:04 PM
HAHA I love this thread as it's quite interesting as the fact is I am Jewish, didn't realise it did you? Ye well Ghostface- is utter wrong as Israel are forced into war via the surrounding countries and have to be always on alert so you need to wise up and actually its funny you lot mention south park as the makers of south park are actually jewish hence why its funny to us :)

Virgin Mary
21-03-2008, 02:07 PM
I think it's because they get rich and people get jealous.

Plux
21-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Jews did WTC.

DaveTaylor
21-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Jews did WTC.

And your just a stubborn **** :)

Plux
21-03-2008, 02:15 PM
And your just a stubborn **** :)

Oh no, that was just a short, deliberation of my true belief of why Jews did 9/11. Not some random attempt to be funny. I am hardly stubborn when it comes to 9/11.

It was known, the men who hijacked the planes who did, hit the Twin Towers,
were in some form of Jewish Relation, and were not from the Middle East.

DaveTaylor
21-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh no, that was just a short, deliberation of my true belief of why Jews did 9/11. Not some random attempt to be funny. I am hardly stubborn when it comes to 9/11.

It was known, the men who hijacked the planes who did, hit the Twin Towers,
were in some form of Jewish Relation, and were not from the Middle East.

Proof?

FlyingJesus
21-03-2008, 02:22 PM
HAHA I love this thread as it's quite interesting as the fact is I am Jewish, didn't realise it did you? Ye well Ghostface- is utter wrong as Israel are forced into war via the surrounding countries and have to be always on alert so you need to wise up and actually its funny you lot mention south park as the makers of south park are actually jewish hence why its funny to us :)

Israel are forced to fight because they get attacked yeah... but they get attacked because the country was stolen in the first place and given as a Jewish nation by America who didn't own the land anyway :S

The reason Jews are persecuted through time is because their only true "homeland" was Jerusalem and the original Israel in Biblical times, but when they were enslaved, invaded and all that they became a wandering people - they're pretty much the gypsies of the world. I don't mean that in an offensive way, it's just the most fitting analogy: Protestant Christians are numerous in Britain and America, Catholics are all over Southern Europe, South America and Africa, Hindus mainly populate India and the surrounding area and Muslims generally occupy the other Middle Eastern countries, but Jews don't really have a homeland any more. That's why Israel was forged where it currently is, but the problem is that it's on stolen land.

--ss--
21-03-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm guessing people don't actually hate jews , it's just become a common 'curse' to say just like 'gay' and 'dumb' has and people think by saying it, it will offend someone?

Frodo13.
21-03-2008, 02:43 PM
well, since they've been the minority anyway. they used to be a majority, so i'd say theyve been hated for a bit less than 2000 years.

hitler actually didn't kill them for that complicated of reasons. basically he thought they were ugly and trying to take all their money. its funny. he thought the latter because many jews worked in banks. but that was because working in a bank was seen as a dirty job in that time, and jews couldn't get any other jobs. so they were persecuted for having a job they were forced into.

Thats just one theory. There is loads more.

-Xiangu-
21-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I dislike some but Like others. I don't dislike them as a race.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!