PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for habbo...

estkf
12-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Okay.. I have alot of ideas, some that people may have already thought of...

1. New pets.. like a bird or something that can fly around your habbo's room or hamsters..

2. rocking chairs, invisible chairs (O_o), chairs with different colours, .. basicly something new... I think you should have a pannel where you can change the colours of your mini-bars and things so it mach'z yer room.

3. Music for habbo; habbo seems like a good game but when your at clubs and stuff you always feel that music is missing! You should be able to buy a boom-box from the catalogue and play music!!!

4. New clothes.. Boot-cut jeans? nike trainers (lol)? high-heels? school uniform? and I think you should be able to choose a logo and pattern for your habbo clothes.

estkf
12-06-2005, 06:51 PM
5. loads of people are always asking how to add the hearts and things to their messages.. habbo should have something (like in the habbo lido) where you click on it and choose what thing you want to add to your message

6. you should be able to customize yer hand that carries the furni.. eg. change skin colour, give it a watch, ring.. ect..

7. change the view of the habbo windows in the rooms.. or be able to have other windows instead of covering up the ugly ones with posters

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!!!

[Edited By Partie2] (Forum Moderator) Please dont double post just simply edit your last post.

Andsew
12-06-2005, 07:47 PM
yeh the windows are really crud and having streaming music will most probably cause lag

bigbabywipes
12-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Bobba

[Edited By Partie2] (Forum Moderator) Unapropraite Post.

estkf
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
>:( plz don't post things like this

yeh the windows are really crud and having streaming music will most probably cause lag yeah.. that's true about the lag... perhaps each habbo should have their own control pannel and choose if they want to have the music or not.

[Edited By Partie2] (Forum Moderator) Please let forum moderators deal with rule breaking and if you would like to report rule breaking please click the report a bad post button and it will be bealt with by a moderator.

Krypsis
12-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Nice ideas, i like them,
aimed at other person: please stop posting rude things its not appropriate

Dopiefreak
12-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Having music would cause many problems as yo have to take into account that everyone has different tastes for instance heavy rock and pop, so if habbo were to introduce music they wouild come across many problems like this including lag.

Roboevil
12-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Well apparently were having new pet's, clothes are also planned for the end of the year and in the externals there seem to be something called a recliner. Seems interesting! Music would lagg, obviously, the emoticon thing isn't exactly the biggest thing that could come to Habbo, nor the window, what would the view be? Customisation of the hand is ok, in Soapbox, people have suggested that the colour of the hand should match that of your habbo. Dunno about the watch and things though, seems pointless. Also, people have suggested that you should have a back button on the hand, as when your scrolling through all your things quickly, if you pass it accidently, you have to go all back through it.

disco
12-06-2005, 10:59 PM
smawg and the other guy great ideas for music they could just by a larger ummmmm i can't remember what it is. they're great ideas

Steven
12-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Good idea, I think we should get more alt codes

-sFusion-
12-06-2005, 11:08 PM
yea they should hav more pets, music=more lag, if you had to go all the way to Lido to add symbols to your msg i would die, and rocking chairs might be pretty cool but invisible chairs??!! lol

SSC7
13-06-2005, 02:59 AM
If you want music just tune in to a radio station like habboxradio or Habbohut.
Good ideas though. I like the one where you change the view and look of the windows. Curtins or shades would be nice.

BlueTails
13-06-2005, 06:14 AM
Having music would cause many problems as yo have to take into account that everyone has different tastes for instance heavy rock and pop, so if habbo were to introduce music they wouild come across many problems like this including lag.

There Is Enough Lag :(

estkf
13-06-2005, 03:03 PM
okay, i've read everyones idea's and have come up with a solution for most of them. I might start making/ask friends to make some alts to show people what the things (chairs, boombox..ect) should look like :)

Edit: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/estkf/alt1.pngThis is another of my idea's.. instead of having a search where you have to go click on 'guest rooms' then 'search', there is a room search on your console. It'd stop the annoying "copy cat" rooms because you have to enter the user name. However, if there was more than one result there would be a scroll bar. This is my very first alt, so judge the idea and alt out of 10 :D

estkf
13-06-2005, 04:23 PM
yea they should hav more pets, music=more lag, if you had to go all the way to Lido to add symbols to your msg i would die, and rocking chairs might be pretty cool but invisible chairs??!! lol :eusa_naug I don't mean actualy " going" to the lido.. I mean you get a pop-up box (like the one in the lido) with all the smileys and hearts in it, and when you click on them it inserts it into your message!

MakeBelieve..
17-06-2005, 06:28 AM
your alt needs to be more habbo-ish. like habbo font? O.o

For Number 3 The music one. How habbo is without the music is probobly calm xS i like it the way it is..

For number 6.. i dont think theres a point in changing it xS its gonna be way to confusing.

Andsew
17-06-2005, 08:24 AM
just look in the external texts and stuff in the habbo clients source code. the laser gates are in there, the like panel thing which is also a door. you need to look good cause there sprite codes

Pawf
17-06-2005, 02:06 PM
The recliner is a HC....

estkf
23-06-2005, 06:41 PM
The recliner is a HC....
what?

Jules
29-06-2005, 02:42 AM
I definetly agree with number 6, I've always thought about it too, not everyone is the same skin color :s I like the music idea but it would probably be VERY laggy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!