PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or...

Jordan3606
21-03-2008, 07:40 PM
did being a 'noob' to Habbo always seem more exciting? :P

I remember getting my first rare, it was a white pillow and I was like WOW. Now I've got tonnes of rares and I don't really care tbh, its just another piece of furni, I mean, I hardly even sign onto habbo anymore, lmao.

I think my favourite time on Habbo was when Callie was HM and we had that nice Orange homepage. I dunno why, it just seemed so good, I like the new web 2.0 stuff but nothing beats the Callie era :P

Charlie
21-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Yeah, it was pretty good because you were new and everything just seemed so exciting. But, now it's just the same old stuff everyday and it isn't as good.

GhostFace-
21-03-2008, 07:44 PM
yea i agree.when you were new you learned something new about habbo all the time. but after a year. theres not much to do but chat.

TopManTim
21-03-2008, 07:51 PM
I must say...

my noob room was pretty epic.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=160625&highlight=topmantim

Rarelime
21-03-2008, 08:00 PM
I enjoyed being new, because you meet people and make instant friendships. I have fond memories from habbo when I met a group of people and starting hanging out with them, and today I'm still in contact with them even though they have moved on from habbo, the friendship is still there.

Shawnstra
22-03-2008, 12:49 AM
We treasured things back then more so yeh. I joined in 05 Jan '06, and that times were good, I don't know if its due to the hm at that time or the fact that it was fun to be a 'noob', you'll appreciate things more.

Virgin Mary
22-03-2008, 02:00 AM
I don't know, it seems Habbo as a whole is boring these days anyway. I remember when Jibbi put a snowglobe in her room and people would be like 'omg can i touch it'. Nothing's really a big deal anymore.

Lee.
22-03-2008, 02:32 AM
I used to like being a "noob" on habbo but I'd rather be experienced and know what I'm doing - I'm not 100% sure why.

Ardemax
22-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Ah the noob days.
I fell for the "Give me your pass and I can get you free credits" scam. hehe.

Glen Coco
22-03-2008, 10:37 AM
I don't know, it seems Habbo as a whole is boring these days anyway. I remember when Jibbi put a snowglobe in her room and people would be like 'omg can i touch it'. Nothing's really a big deal anymore.

I remeber that!
aha! and when pets first came out people were lke OMG MINE DIED. then it got up.
i feel for a ringing crdits one aswell aha. :(

Jordan3606
22-03-2008, 02:54 PM
I also remember my first time getting credits, I was 11 I think and I asked my mum if I could get some and she said yes, I was so happy xD

I sent a text to the number and got my credits code back and redeemed my first 35 credits, I spent them on some mode furni and made a crappy Bar with 3 seats, a mini bar and 2 mode bars. It looked so good to me! :( :P

I instantly wanted more credits, lmao

But now... I dont even care for credits, not even HC anymore. I treasured what I had more when I was new, even though it wasn't worth as much, lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!