PDA

View Full Version : Is the JOOOOOSH guy actually NURAVE? :S

Invent
22-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey,

Is the new person JOOOOOSH actually the person who like stole all the T-Shirt designs and lots of album art, etc?

As their profiles are the same and stuff? I only made this thread as I don't want people to lose their money because of him again.

Thanks if you can give any information..
-Simon

P.S: This isn't a hate thread and I'm not accusing him of scamming so please don't close MODs :)

Plux
22-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I think so, not sure. :S

Blob
22-03-2008, 07:07 PM
No. Now please post the correct information according to the correct forum otherwise your thread may be moved. Please do not post pointlessly either.

Thankyou.

JOOOOOSH
22-03-2008, 07:08 PM
in no way am i josh kaile the scammer,

even ask ryan (blob) as i have been doing some work with him.

Invent
22-03-2008, 07:09 PM
No. Now please post the correct information according to the correct forum otherwise your thread may be moved. Please do not post pointlessly either.

Thankyou.:rolleyes:

This thread isn't pointless, if it turns out it is the same person, it will prevent people getting scammed like last time...

It's pretty strange how their profiles are the same and their "style" is similar as well.

in no way am i josh kaile the scammer,

even ask ryan (blob) as i have been doing some work with him.

Okay, we'll I'll believe you for now. I just didn't want to see people getting scammed again, I just found it strange how your style was the same and you both are the same age, live in the same place, like the same music and such :rolleyes:..

j
22-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Hold on..?

You've just joined and you know his last name and that he was a "scammer"?

And he was obsessed with BMX's and by the looks of your sig, so are you.

And you don't get any other random people called "Josh" who automatically know that Josh Kaile guy.

JOOOOOSH
22-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I found out about josh kaile, about a week ago when ryan told me

Invent
22-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Hold on..?

And you don't get any other random people called "Josh" who automatically know that Josh Kaile guy.

Also, how come you've suddenly just altered your profile, removing EVERYTHING that was on JK's profile :rolleyes:

Okay, now I know you're the kaile guy.

j
22-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Also, how come you've suddenly just altered your profile, removing EVERYTHING that was on JK's profile :rolleyes:

Lmao, it's amazing how people think we can't find out. And within a few posts on his old account "Joshyouaww" he bought BLACK VIP, that says something :P

Unpredictible.1
22-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Everything is similar against him, maybe Ryan was in this too ;)

Plux
22-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Funny enough, Josh Kailes old MSN name, before he disapeared,
was JOSH

j
22-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Funny enough, Josh Kailes old MSN name, before he disapeared,
was JOSH

Not sticking up for him or anything, but it would be as that's his name?

But it's in capitals so that probably says something.

Plux
22-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Not sticking up for him or anything, but it would be as that's his name?

But it's in capitals so that probably says something.

Exactly how it was before,

JOSH in caps.

Unpredictible.1
22-03-2008, 07:17 PM
His going to do a runner again lmao

Blob
22-03-2008, 07:19 PM
No, I'm not in this with him. I don't believe his is Kaile anyways. His designs are much better (templates) than JK anyways.

sgraham
22-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Ask a moderator to check the IP(s) of both accounts, might not work if he has a dyamic IP address though. But it's worth a try.

Good luck.

Plux
22-03-2008, 07:20 PM
No, I'm not in this with him. I don't believe his is Kaile anyways. His designs are much better (templates) than JK anyways.

Hmm, I reckon now with a little bit more looking into, it is a rip. (The emulation temp) as it has lorem lorem, for all the major text, but in the side bars, it has premade text?

Invent
22-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Maybe he found a better artist to rip from? lol?

Hypertext
22-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Shame he used his real name lol, if he ever gets famous we can put him back down to size.

Invent
22-03-2008, 07:24 PM
One thing I find strange is that he's gone offline just as soon as he gets accused of being the same person.

Very odd..

Hypertext
22-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Left

The people on habbox acuse people of nothing
It's him. Nobody leaves after buying black vip after 45 posts, in a forum where someone thinks it might be him, if I wasn't him and being accused I'd not care, but hes leaving so its defo him.

Invent
22-03-2008, 07:25 PM
It's him. Nobody leaves after buying black vip after 45 posts, in a forum where someone thinks it might be him, if I wasn't him and being accused I'd not care, but hes leaving so its defo him.

QFT :P!

Thank god we realised before people lost their money.

Hypertext
22-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Indeed, he'll come back, mummy will probably buy him more vip lol.

SATIRE
22-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes, yes it is.

22-03-2008, 07:45 PM
keep an eye peeled for the next amazing gfx artist that appears on this site

everyone is a suspect!

rawritsluke
22-03-2008, 08:01 PM
I did have my suspections some time ago but didn't want to say anything =D Lol at the way he just goes now we've found him out, good job ;)

Hypertext
23-03-2008, 02:27 AM
When was he discovered about ripping?

lolwut
23-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Hold on..?

Just about to question that.
Damn your lightning fast wit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!