PDA

View Full Version : Sega superstar tennis

Niall!
22-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Advert on habbo homepage about it

Looks like Habbo is in deal with sega?

Frisky
23-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Not nessaceraliy. I saw it too and it could be either the old ad still running through with the 'Mario + Sonic olympic games'

or it could be a keyword thing.. like if you look on Habbox there is 'imvu' advertisements usually above the screen. This is because their 'tags' if you like include habbo.

"If you like Habbo, you'll LOVE Imvu"

So if the page had any words associated with the ads that ad is more likely to show.
(roughly)

Or so I'm told :P

Or they could still be advertising with them..........

shizzle
23-03-2008, 08:07 AM
They always advertise anyways

Ardemax
23-03-2008, 09:13 AM
It's not really that interesting.

Chill
23-03-2008, 12:59 PM
this isnt news

PaulMacC
23-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Good news +rep

@xP
23-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Not nessaceraliy. I saw it too and it could be either the old ad still running through with the 'Mario + Sonic olympic games'

or it could be a keyword thing.. like if you look on Habbox there is 'imvu' advertisements usually above the screen. This is because their 'tags' if you like include habbo.

So if the page had any words associated with the ads that ad is more likely to show.
(roughly)

Or so I'm told :P

Or they could still be advertising with them..........

Yeah, this could be true.

However Habbo do have there own Market Campaign and im sure many large companies would advertise on Habbo.

Berano9 runs all the advertisements, ask him.

IamNiall
23-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, this could be true.

However Habbo do have there own Market Campaign and im sure many large companies would advertise on Habbo.

Berano9 runs all the advertisements, ask him.

It's not that, it's every game that Sonic has been featured in this year has been advertised on the Habbo homepage.

@xP
23-03-2008, 02:10 PM
It's not that, it's every game that Sonic has been featured in this year has been advertised on the Habbo homepage.

And as someone mentioned above, they may be in a deal with sega.

bizzle
23-03-2008, 04:20 PM
gd find xx

IamNiall
23-03-2008, 05:33 PM
And as someone mentioned above, they may be in a deal with sega.

I did, first post

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!