PDA

View Full Version : Plyth Concept Design No. 1

Snex
23-03-2008, 11:51 AM
What Is Plyth?

Plyth is a new social site which is planned to be coded and designed by me using the vBulletin user tables. On the site there will be profiles like all social network sites, blogs, forums, arcade, video area, chat rooms and lots of other stuff which will be planned in the next few weeks.

The First Concept Design

http://www.picctu.com/images/987022finalconcept1.gif

Thankyou for viewing the thread, your comments will be read. If you would like to work for the site in the advance PM me saying what type of things you can do and I might think about hiring you.

- Snex, Plyth Owner.

Also, the name may change if I think of a better one.

Moved by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator) from Designing and Development: Please post in the correct forum.

Jamieb
23-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Nice Snex ;)

Klydo
23-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Um, I'm not blow away. It's very basic and a little boring. If you're trying to out do people such as MySpace, Facebook and Bebo you need to have a design which attracts people. The fact your basing it on vBulletin will lose you visitors already. The name is okay, so that's a good point. Just nothing seems to match or be there for any reason on the layout.

You are still using styles you see on Habbo layouts.

Independent
23-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Bit plain really, you shoudl continue the banner style instead of plain cornered rectangles with color

wewt
23-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Nice to see someone using Helvetica.

Klydo
23-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Nice to see someone using Helvetica.
Not well if it is it, looks very messy...

wewt
23-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Not well if it is it, looks very messy...

It sure does.

abnormal
23-03-2008, 04:07 PM
pretty simple.

but not bad. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!