PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Mood Light Not Showing Up

-Danube-
23-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Well i went into my room an noticed that i couldn't see my mood light. I then reloaded the room and it still wasn't there. I then reloaded habbo. Still wasn't there. Then i picked it up and put it back down. Still wasn't there lol. Proper wierd. I wonder if it'll ever some back lolo.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj224/DTThwaites/Wierd.png

Everlong
23-03-2008, 08:58 PM
You have clicked the 'Background only' box. Click it off and you wont have this problem.

bo$$
23-03-2008, 08:59 PM
You have clicked the 'Background only' box. Click it off and you wont have this problem.

It's got nothing to do with that.
He can't see the moodlight in the room.

Everlong
23-03-2008, 09:01 PM
It's got nothing to do with that.
He can't see the moodlight in the room.

Yes it has. Look at the screenie, he clearly has it set to a blue mood light and it is only showing on the background.

bo$$
23-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Yes it has. Look at the screenie, he clearly has it set to a blue mood light and it is only showing on the background.

Perhaps you should look at the screenie. Where on the walls do you see the mood light console looking thing? No where. He can't see it. That's the problem. The lighting effect is there - obviously.

Everlong
23-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Perhaps you should look at the screenie. Where on the walls do you see the mood light console looking thing? No where. He can't see it. That's the problem. The lighting effect is there - obviously.

Good point, i didn't realize he was on about the console.

Charlie
23-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Reload habbo and it should appear.

bo$$
23-03-2008, 09:28 PM
asdfasd

Reload habbo and it should appear.

Well i went into my room an noticed that i couldn't see my mood light. I then reloaded the room and it still wasn't there. I then reloaded habbo. Still wasn't there. Then i picked it up and put it back down. Still wasn't there lol. Proper wierd. I wonder if it'll ever some back lolo.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly ;).

Charlie
23-03-2008, 09:29 PM
asdfasd

OHHHHHHH. I read it quicklys, that's pretty weird though.

Finkelstien
23-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Very strange. Have you tried logging off and logging back on or reloading the client?

bo$$
23-03-2008, 10:56 PM

Very strange. Have you tried logging off and logging back on or reloading the client?

-Danube-
24-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Managed to get it back peeps. A mod sed just leave it in your hand for a day or two.

Kardan
24-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Managed to get it back peeps. A mod sed just leave it in your hand for a day or two.

Servers reset at 6am each morning, so if furniture vanishes it'll reappear at 6am :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!