View Full Version : Housekeeping 2 & Desktop application

GoldenMerc
23-03-2008, 09:12 PM
This is the new Housekeeping woohoo!

Well a big helloooooooooo from Dentafrice!

I have finally restarted the Housekeeping project, AGAIN! After many months of expanding my knowledge, I have decided to go back to my favorite project, Housekeeping.

This V2 will be the most advanced panel in the Housekeeping series, including the private BETA V1 series as well as the earlier V2 series.

This panel WILL NOT be catering to those users who decide to have Javascript turned off, it will use Javascript for many functions.

I have already started on this version, it is in development, and should be ready by the end of the month, maybe?

The cool thing about this panel, is it will be coming with a desktop application.

Maybe not at the end of the month, but I have already began developing the desktop application as well.

It will allow DJ's to manage their shows right from their desktop and system tray!

New request? Why not a bubble that pops up in your system tray telling you, which you can then click to open your desktop application.

Manage your entire show, right from your desktop, only with Housekeeping V2!

Want to speak to me (Caleb/Dentafrice) directly about this project? Add me on MSN: [email protected]

Hope you have a great day!

Caleb (Dentafrice)

Here are some previews:
I suck at designing.

LOGIN
http://www.tehupload.com/11136709085.png

INSIDE

http://www.tehupload.com/8041217346.png

Hypertext
23-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Looking forward to it ;)

Plux
23-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Looking great1

LegendOfNoob
23-03-2008, 09:37 PM
i like House keeping and the features but i want the old layout its much more to my liking

Robbie
23-03-2008, 10:18 PM
It's sounding quite good at the minute!

timROGERS
23-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I've had the idea of using a desktop application for a DJ panel :) Meh, I can't be bothered to make one anyway.

Independent
24-03-2008, 12:30 AM
What do you mean by 'Desktop Application'..

Florx
24-03-2008, 01:19 AM
Have you ever used Kayako live support?

Its like that. When a customer wants to chat a box pops up. You click it and it opens a program on your computer.

Independent
24-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Have you ever used Kayako live support?

Its like that. When a customer wants to chat a box pops up. You click it and it opens a program on your computer.
I know, caleb explained too me (:

RYANNNNN
24-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Nice, good to see that a habbo project takes priority over that thing you're doing with Invent, I bet your clients (if you have any ..) are real pleased.

Colin-Roberts
24-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Caleb does his clients work before the deadline everytime. He has everyrite to work on more then 1 project at a time.

Hypertext
24-03-2008, 12:28 PM
I thought he had too many, but none of them fail. He showed me his user core yesterday... and it is DAMN good. So I don't have any objections.

Independent
24-03-2008, 01:10 PM
I thought he had too many, but none of them fail. He showed me his user core yesterday... and it is DAMN good. So I don't have any objections.:P Yeah, I had a little 'tour' too [:

Dentafrice
24-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Nice, good to see that a habbo project takes priority over that thing you're doing with Invent, I bet your clients (if you have any ..) are real pleased.

Well hello,

Before you try (ha) to insult me, why don't you find a little facts first. You're not the big man on campus like you think you are.

1. I am in fact doing no project with Invent, and I never was, except about a year ago we had an idea. ;)

2. I have enough clients to give me income for my position in life, university, and I can decide which clients I take on, and which I do not.

This gives me ample free-time to have a great social life, as well as an online life for income.

3. In every thread, quit trying to make it seem like you know everything, and try to insult me, no-one cares? If you haven't noticed.. no-one backs you up.

Caleb does his clients work before the deadline everytime. He has everyrite to work on more then 1 project at a time.

Thanks! :) That means a lot.

I thought he had too many, but none of them fail. He showed me his user core yesterday... and it is DAMN good. So I don't have any objections.

Thanks!

-----------

Thanks for all the kind comments, some users got a little "tour" of the user core that I am working on at the moment.

I guess I could post it for you too.

Its not that much, plus it is in BETA.

http://pastebin.com/f6a31aa96

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!