PDA

View Full Version : You shouldn't have laughed.

IRBlueMoon
24-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Where are all them people hiding now then? You know the ones who doubted that kid? Yeah well looks like he has made HxHD look like a jokes along with Habbox.com. Well done to him, proved you all wrong yeah? It was only yesterday people were saying Habbox.com were only hacked once. Surely deleting all the rare values and making the throne one HC counts as being hacked? Yes/No? :rolleyes:

And unlucky Immenseman or however it's spelt, you were pretty sound, shame you got hacked. :(

Edit: Looks like Habbox are covering up being hacked by saying their updating... atleast their quicker than some sites which get 'edited'.

benjamin
24-03-2008, 11:30 AM
It doesn't say they're updating it says they're on maintenance I think - and well they are on much needed maintenance now. Although maybe they shouldn't of doubted him, but how believable is it that someone joins the forum, buys VIP then brags about how he is going to hack HxHD, well sorta (it isn't actually hard to get access to HxHD stuff..).

I can see it from both points of view, but Jake didn't deserve to get hacked he's a babe.

le harry
24-03-2008, 11:31 AM
awww :(

shizzle
24-03-2008, 11:32 AM
It was unexpected obviously.

Galaxay
24-03-2008, 11:33 AM
It's a default message. :)

Dan2nd
24-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm so impressed....

carrick
24-03-2008, 11:37 AM
who did it? :D

shizzle
24-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Some who was in HxHD earlier, don't want to mention names.

IRBlueMoon
24-03-2008, 12:02 PM
It doesn't say they're updating it says they're on maintenance I think - and well they are on much needed maintenance now. Although maybe they shouldn't of doubted him, but how believable is it that someone joins the forum, buys VIP then brags about how he is going to hack HxHD, well sorta (it isn't actually hard to get access to HxHD stuff..).

I can see it from both points of view, but Jake didn't deserve to get hacked he's a babe.
It said they were updating their Joogla or something. :P
And yeah he didn't deserve to be hacked, he's pretty sound. I'm just laughing at all the people who doubted that kid though. >_<

who did it? :D
Steven Gerrard. :)

Meti
24-03-2008, 12:02 PM
:O When did this happen?

Energizer
24-03-2008, 12:04 PM
cool...

IRBlueMoon
24-03-2008, 12:07 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=468184&highlight=make+HxHD&page=4

Elkaa
24-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Apart from that the "hacker" was unable to spell the easiest of words; "Where" in his post saying:

now were is that rare values panel :D

Clearly the guy who did this isn't some "pro".

IRBlueMoon
24-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Apart from that the "hacker" was unable to spell the easiest of words; "Where" in his post saying:

He spent all his time learning leet skills and forgot how to spell, gosh isn't it obv? :P

shizzle
24-03-2008, 01:08 PM
He spent all his time learning leet skills and forgot how to spell, gosh isn't it obv? :P
Yeah, i thinks thats the problem.

le harry
24-03-2008, 01:08 PM

what does that have to do with being a good hacker..:S

Recursion
24-03-2008, 01:25 PM
It's a default message. :)

Its not, they can change the message within the Joomla! control panel.

Hackers should be able to at least spell when they gain access to a website or at least type in 1337 speak :|

The Professor
24-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Someone care to enlighten me?

Galaxay
24-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Joe (088!) got hacked they trashed HxHD
Immenseman got hacked they got his hxf anx hx account and messed up Habbox.com

joe088
24-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Me Immenseman and Jazke got hacked by Qamp / Kibbis.

carrick
24-03-2008, 02:51 PM
they didnt get hacked

they're faking it

The Professor
24-03-2008, 02:54 PM
they didnt get hacked

they're faking it

You're not helping.

Sorry to hear that guys :(

immense
24-03-2008, 02:54 PM
they didnt get hacked

they're faking it

lol pleke, shhh for once!!

carrick
24-03-2008, 02:55 PM
they were on about it last night in habbox help desk ;)

GommeInc
24-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Nice to see there is some hope for the lower human species :rolleyes: I don't entirely get the point of people 'hacking' websites and changing stuff, just for the sake of it... Do they seriously have nothing better to do with their time? Most 'hackers' are just social rejects anyway, with no hobbies or people to hang out with, so they spend their time giggling behind a computer screen at their 'naughty' business. It's even worse when they gather in groups to do it!

The reason I say 'hackers' is because finding a password isn't hacking, it's phishing.

immense
24-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Now he's saying he did it to see how Habbo would cope without Habbox for one day. I think he wanted to get my habbo account because I have quite a bit on there but that's on a seperate email and he just got lucky with the Habbox stuff, sad sad person. He was telling me how nice I was the other day :rolleyes:.

GommeInc
24-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Now he's saying he did it to see how Habbo would cope without Habbox for one day. I think he wanted to get my habbo account because I have quite a bit on there but that's on a seperate email and he just got lucky with the Habbox stuff, sad sad person. He was telling me how nice I was the other day :rolleyes:.
My God, did whoever it was really say that?! They have worse intelligence than I first thought! Habbo of course will cope a day without Habbox... They've coped before and they'll cope again "/

immense
24-03-2008, 03:10 PM
My God, did whoever it was really say that?! They have worse intelligence than I first thought! Habbo of course will cope a day without Habbox... They've coped before and they'll cope again "/

Indeed, that's what he said but of course he could be lying. Only he really knows why he decided to 'hack my email account.

--ss--
24-03-2008, 03:33 PM
The funny thing is he can't hack , he had everything spoon fed to him , from the email accounts to the tutorial on how to recover email accounts.

He has threaten to hack me for several months now and yet he hasn't done anything so far, It seems i've gathered more personal information about him than he has on me:rolleyes:

Inseriousity.
24-03-2008, 03:35 PM
The funny thing is he can't hack , he had everything spoon fed to him , from the email accounts to the tutorial on how to recover email accounts.

He has threaten to hack me for several months now and yet he hasn't done anything so far, It seems i've gathered more personal information about him than he has on me:rolleyes:

Just goes to show that with a little more care and consideration, this whole thing could have been avoided :D

HotelUser
24-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I find it so odd how people make such a fuss to hack Habbo accounts or Habbox. Habbox is just trying to be a pleasant website for Habbos to visit and enjoy. habbox causes no harm, however users attempt to comprimise it. They're just ruining it for everyone else.

As far as using the Joomla system goes, I think it's not the most secure thing in the world. You're dealing with many users with privileges to modify any page. There's a great deal of ways one could get into the system. However using Joomla is much more secure than the old system that was used.

I guess Habbox is so popular that everyone wants to be part of it :eusa_danc.

Fugato
24-03-2008, 06:13 PM
They weren't covering it up lol, they WERE updating.

Joomla! released a new version yesterday.. so yeah

http://www.joomla.org/content/view/4720/1/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!