PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Like Baseball

Andsew
13-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Does anyone here like baseball, im like the only one from my school who does. my fav team is new york yankees

Steven
13-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey, I like Basball We have a school team and I am captain

Andsew
13-06-2005, 12:36 PM
you from US? im from uk and its not that big out here but its my best sport

RedStratocas
13-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Well, I will give you a break because you dont live in america, but you have no idea how much everyone hates the yankees :p Red Sox and Yankees have the biggest rivalry in sports, and Red Sox are my bro's favorite team. (Mine are the mets because my dad grew up in new york, and the yankees were really bad then)

Lol. Wanna know how much they are hated? Google image search "Yankees". You'll see a few hate pics.

I live in the state in between yankees zone, and red sox zone, so we have a lot of arguements here :p

Davisman
13-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Well, I will give you a break because you dont live in america, but you have no idea how much everyone hates the yankees :p Red Sox and Yankees have the biggest rivalry in sports, and Red Sox are my bro's favorite team. (Mine are the mets because my dad grew up in new york, and the yankees were really bad then)

Lol. Wanna know how much they are hated? Google image search "Yankees". You'll see a few hate pics.

I live in the state in between yankees zone, and red sox zone, so we have a lot of arguements here :p

LOL seen em!!!!! :D

eggd2
13-06-2005, 07:07 PM
toronto blue jays!!! i live i england but im 1/2 candian

Andsew
14-06-2005, 07:51 PM
lol omg i never knew they were hated so much :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!