PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Photos

LoveToStack
24-03-2008, 08:48 PM
This is somewhat random but theres not much going on right now in the General section. Don't know if you know or not, but the company that makes polaroid cameras (the ones that just click and print) (also the ones habbo based their photos on) stopped making the actual cameras years ago. But up untill now they still produced the film for any excisting cameras, but now they have stopped being produced aswell. So even though this is boderline habbo-related, I thought I'd share it. I wonder if people will use habbo and wonder why the photos look the way they do, with no evidence for it still around irl.

Kardan
24-03-2008, 08:49 PM
What? Just because they are used on Habbo doesn't make it Habbo related?

Might as well make a thread in UK News saying I've bought a new sofa straight from my DFS Catalogue :P

2LQ
24-03-2008, 08:55 PM
What? Just because they are used on Habbo doesn't make it Habbo related?

Might as well make a thread in UK News saying I've bought a new sofa straight from my DFS Catalogue :P

no nothing about habbo is habbo related >_>

LoveToStack
24-03-2008, 08:58 PM
some great replys there, this is just what I was looking for. 2 comments stating that its not habbo related. Score.

Ardemax
24-03-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't get the post.
Split it up? :P

Kieran
24-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I love the DFS comment but I get where you're coming from Love, but surely they will just assume they aren't related to anything and were just created like that?

mlp16
24-03-2008, 11:16 PM
i dont get thise post lol

DPS
25-03-2008, 07:46 AM
I've bought a new sofa straight from my DFS Catalogue :P

Wow lol how sad are you

Gubai
25-03-2008, 01:03 PM
i dont really see what else they could do, you gotta buy a disposable camera and take them to be printed? that would be horrible

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!