PDA

View Full Version : Dumb and even dumber.

Clowgon
25-03-2008, 04:57 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00458/jav280_458011a.jpg JAVIER MASCHERANO has ignored the furious outcry over his senseless red card against Manchester United by insisting he did nothing wrong.

It seemed like the man dubbed the dumbest man on the planet got even dumber as he claimed he was not in ref Steve Bennett’s face.
Liverpool’s Argentinian midfielder insisted: “I do not know why I was sent off. I asked the referee what was happening.

"I did not swear, I was not aggressive and I did not confront him. All I did was ask him what was happening, nothing else.
"So when he showed me the second yellow card and sent me off I could not believe it.

“I am sorry to my team-mates because that meant we went down to 10 men and that made things even more difficult for us.”
Mascherano received his second yellow card for dissent, just four days after the game was in uproar over Ashley Cole’s decision to turn his back on ref Mike Riley.

The Argentinian also refused to leave the field in the 3-0 defeat against United — his seventh act of contempt towards the officials — and an FA source confirmed he will almost certainly face a charge of improper conduct.

Because of the Bank Holiday, Bennett’s report will not be studied by disciplinary bosses until today. But it is expected to confirm the sending off was for “consistent dissent”.

Lmao. He should of came to Manunited when he had the chance.:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!