View Full Version : Another Protest?

Beggie
26-08-2004, 07:49 PM
This time in Hallway 2 about the us habbo's getting free stuff
Will it make a difference?

Soz i will try and get a screenie

Butcher11
26-08-2004, 08:39 PM
I'm American so I love it, hey, you Ukers get Funky Friday and alot of stuff we don't get, you cna't blame American habbos themselves, Habbo has realized it will benefit greatly from this.

evect
26-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Americans are getting a new hotel. They need something to attract the Americans from .co.uk to .com

Eric$
26-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Very true. Each Habbo Hotel is not ran by the same manager anyhow. What the hotels do differently matters not. Protests mean lack of appreciation - and there are consequences. Why cause so much chaos to Habbo Hotel .co.uk just because of another hotel's offers? These protests should end immediately.

-Eric (Genius-Kid)

iForce
27-08-2004, 12:44 AM
I agree with the protest, US habbo users shold not get free stuff! They shold pay for it like we do :)

Eric$
27-08-2004, 07:31 PM
They are just getting a small starter pack. Habbo Hotel understood of all the newbies that play and get NOTHING - because their parents won't buy credits. So Habbo is being considerate - and might I add, does not deserve to be pestered by protestors. Also, US Habbos WILL have to pay for stuff after their starter pack.

-Eric (Genius-Kid)

xJoeYx
27-08-2004, 09:10 PM
eric is right. also its a taster, once ppl get some creds and spend them they will want more.

You people who think its unfair, have you thought about if .com was going to be the american hotel, and everyone from the uk was told to move to another hotel? the starter pack is a good idea :)

x!candi!x
28-08-2004, 07:31 AM
there getting a small starter pack there getting 150 creds and some furni and some hc

Infrontation
28-08-2004, 07:51 AM
Lol. I Agree With The Protest If They Give Us Habbo Users Furni Y Don't They Give Us Free Furni!

dadofdamatrix
28-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Hi im dadofdamtrix and i created that protest in hallway 2 first we went in my room got 25 ppl then went into hallway 2 Y SHOULD USA HABBOS GET 50 CREDZ 1 MONTH OF HC we havnt had a rare this year.?????????????????????

:Illusion
28-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Hi im dadofdamtrix and i created that protest in hallway 2 first we went in my room got 25 ppl then went into hallway 2 Y SHOULD USA HABBOS GET 50 CREDZ 1 MONTH OF HC we havnt had a rare this year.?????????????????????

We haven't had one...yet. Who knows, maybe once they're done with the other hotels then they'll get round to addin somethin new to this hotel. Theres really no need for all the silly protests, hardly gonna make sulake shiver in their boots an add tons of new rares cos 50 'angry' habbos are screamin they want more stuff.

Eric$
24-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Habbo Hotel UK has been opened for many years now. To give a starter pack right now would impact not only UK's profit, but would make NEW protests uprise, can't you see? Why do people buy credits if they can just wait for more furni from Habbo Hotel UK? Appreciate what you have, don't ask for more, things happen to different people - live with it. Brojo is not Jibbi, different rules, different circumstances.

-Eric
(Genius-Kid)

m
07-10-2004, 08:04 PM
They should get there own credits if they want furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!