PDA

View Full Version : Who Has The Best Youth Set-up In The Country?

Clowgon
26-03-2008, 08:37 AM
I cant answer this, because i have no-clue. I have to admit, United's one, isnt really good atm.

StefanCampbell
26-03-2008, 11:39 AM
You make so many pointless threads ;l, but the best youth set-up is CREW believe it or not, you wouldn't believe some of the players they have produced.

mangle
26-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Southhampton have an amazing youth system.

carrick
26-03-2008, 11:58 AM
man united

Jamie!
26-03-2008, 01:09 PM
The usual suspects; Arsenal, Citeh, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Villa. City's is probably the best outta them though since they tend to bring through alot more local players than the likes of Arsenal and United who tend to buy them in at a young age from abroad.

Like mentioned, Crewe Alex have a decent academy n all. They've made a fortune from their set-up bringing through the likes of Dean Ashton etc.

Ours is average, but despite us only have an Centre of Excellence, we've got a decent crop of players coming through the ranks. Made the quarter finals of the FA Youth Cup this year, and Madine (only 17) has just broke into out first squad and Newcastle are after him.

Clowgon
26-03-2008, 01:23 PM
You make so many pointless threads ;l, but the best youth set-up is CREW believe it or not, you wouldn't believe some of the players they have produced.

What are you on about how is this a Pointless thread. You fool.

Clowgon
26-03-2008, 01:23 PM

Well thats your Opinion.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't double post, simply edit your previous post.

Bojangles
26-03-2008, 03:54 PM
It would city due to them bringing local lads through the system.

:G.M.T:
26-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Bradford City have a really good youth system in place and recently have sold some players to big clubs like liverpool etc.

It is one of those youth systems which big clubs keep and eye on as it is now showing.

Rarelime
26-03-2008, 04:33 PM
West Ham: Jermain Defoe, Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick. Need I say more?

Clowgon
26-03-2008, 04:40 PM
West Ham: Jermain Defoe, Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick. Need I say more?

I agree.

Immenseman
26-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I was surprised someone didn't mention West Ham before. It surely has to be them, the great players they've produced is incredible.

Minstrels
26-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Crew have a decent one but it's not top stuff compared to City and West Ham.

It would city due to them bringing local lads through the system.
I'd have to agree, Richards, Onouha, Johnson, Ireland, Kasper, Hart (Bit of a background), Sturridge, Miller, and more! Oh and Mancini has placed his son in our youth system.

West Hams is good however they haven't produced any talent for the passed 4-5 years. I think their next star will be this Sears kid however he needs to work on his accuracy.

For some reason my mind is keep shouting 'M'boro, M'boro! However I don't know why... o.O'.

brandon
26-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Mark Noble, and you might be able to add Freddy Sears soon.

mangle
26-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Sears is a great player coming through imo.

StefanCampbell
26-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Crew have a decent one but it's not top stuff compared to City and West Ham.

who have city produced..?

they havent produced quality players compared too West Ham:rolleyes:

brandon
26-03-2008, 07:06 PM
who have city produced..?
Stephen Ireland, Micah Richards, Nedum Onuoha, Ishmael Miller.
Correct me if I'm wrong Mooon.

StefanCampbell
26-03-2008, 07:08 PM
they aren't exactly top flight players, lets be honest?

brandon
26-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Micah Richards is.

StefanCampbell
26-03-2008, 07:32 PM
1 player compared to about 5 from west ham? :rolleyes:

brandon
26-03-2008, 07:57 PM
I know. I don't see why you are so bothered though when you support Wolves. He supports Man City so he's obviously gonna speak highly of the youth players. And it's Crewe not Crew. ;)

CJW93
26-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Non League Football

Minstrels
26-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Stephen Ireland, Micah Richards, Nedum Onuoha, Ishmael Miller.
Correct me if I'm wrong Mooon.
Johnson, Kasper, Hart, Sturridge. :)

Hmm OK then, Micah ain't top flight when he's Englands youngest defenders... hang on a minute, dam your right he's blates not top notch! Johnson... hmm OK then, even if he did rip United apart. Ireland? OK, OK, OK international player for Ireland... Ned? Dam dude... don't get me started, go read the reports Cap has on him on the FA website.

Who have WH chucked out in the past 4-5 years?

Non League Football
Who do you think you are, Steven Gerrard?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!