PDA

View Full Version : Habbo-Addicts.com - Give Use Your Views

DJCoopster
13-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Hello,
I am the joint owner of Habbo-Addicts.com. We have recently just began to get popular, and at the moment are interviewing completely new staff as the ownership has moved. We are aiming to get the Official Badge within the next year. We are currently very pleased with our work and hope that the content is up to your standards. :) We are looking for DJs also. As you may of noticed - if you've visited the site - that the navigation is extremely long and complicated. I am at the moment coding the new navigation which drops-down when you click the link. So please give me your views and suggestions for the site. Please make the suggestions constructive :)

Dank Schon ;)

BlueTails
13-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Does Marcus (Diimples) Own It Still?

DJCoopster
13-06-2005, 04:53 PM
No he doesn't. Myself (Ultimative) & tHy-MaN do now. tHy-MaN bought it.

мϊкэ
13-06-2005, 06:11 PM
well all of your nav bars at the side are wrecked :p

GommeInc
13-06-2005, 06:22 PM
As he said, it is a bit poorly laid out...

Performance doesn't exist anymore... (Tips and Cheats Page) and the page may need renaming because the simple may think you are giving out Habbo Cheats. Isn't the Habbo Atlas an idea from habbofans.co.uk? Even if they don't own it they found it...

On the Habbo Club page you don't host the images, this makes you look cheap (no offense). Never save images as .bmp, they take ages to load (Room Reviews).

But overall the site is pretty good. 7/10. You need to add more image I would suggest to make the site less boring considering all the writing there is...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!