PDA

View Full Version : spider.man..! has a protest over the americans gettin free furni

djotto1991
26-08-2004, 08:44 PM
prostest against the free frni been given to americans i went an found the protesters :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh

Eric$
26-08-2004, 08:59 PM
I think everything about this protest is a waste of time and rude to Habbo Hotel itself. The protests are useless and the bad thing about it is that Habbo only wanted to make Habbos happy - not mad. They wanted Habbos to have a little start for those newbies who never get stuff. People have protests about the cost of credits and how they can never get stuff, now why when they are generous - people complain.

-Eric (Genius-Kid)

iForce
27-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Its not just spider man who's protesting, its all the others. Dont lie in threads plz.

platinum101
27-08-2004, 03:58 AM
Well why do the american get all this stuff?
Dose habbohotel.com think there better then the rest of us
so they give them more stuff?
If u ask me everything has to be bigger and better for the americans.
I think its just a ploy to get them to come onto the habbo site and play.

SubliminalSmile
28-08-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm American.

I DO think it's fair. I mean, by all means.

In the starting of HabboHotel, the .com one, they gave out free thrones, and etc. There were also credits given at some point. So it's bascially the same thing.

There's no point in sitting around wasting your life complaining about internet pixels. You'll get over it.

Truly, you must consider the pros and cons of this.

P@ND@
28-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Indeed, You're right.
But for most of us did not get those Thrones...
Only the Habbos online at that moment and joined before a certain date...

bmxrid3r87
28-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Indeed, You're right.
But for most of us did not get those Thrones...
Only the Habbos online at that moment and joined before a certain date...
thats not true that u had to be online u just had to join before a certain date just like it did wit this one u have to had an account before august 24th sound familiar??? :s

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 10:58 PM
I know Spider.man..! In habbo. he's not a bad person

secine
28-08-2004, 11:06 PM
hey u guys! i am spider.man..! aka alex. if u dont believe me u can add me on habbo an check i wrote this.

U guys r makin me out to be the bad guy in all this. But the real bad guys in this r habbo.

New 'american only' habbos will get free furni, hc and credits and as if it isnt enough insult they get a rare too!

i dont think it is fair as when you join the .co.uk habbo, you get nothing! but if you are american and join the .com habbo you get all that!

is it america trying to say 'hey we are better than everyone else' ?

imagine for a second if when the american habbo opened you got nothing. but the uk habbos got what you were suppost to be getting. We got rares, hc and credits just because we are british. wouldn't that make you 'american superiors' a bit miffed? i think it would.

what they are doing is demoralising british. Giving all the free gifts worth quite alot to just americans!?!? its irrational and extremely unfair! if i were american i probably would be for it, because i would be getting free furni and thinking i was better than the british. but news flash! i am british and it is so unfair! that is why i started the protest! and if you have something you want to say to me then add me and come say it to my face!

p.s. if any bad things/lies go out about me on this website then that is called 'slander' which is against the law and is able for prosecution so wotch what u say! :@

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Foreword: I have known spider.man..! for awhile and let me say he is a gr8 person.. and the reason I support him is because he had a CONTROLLED protest. He didnt cause problems for Hobbas he didnt fight with them. He just wants equal rites. So here we go!

nvrspk4: So quickly wut do u want to say about this package?

Spider.man..! : I reckon its outrageous. Isnt this like American saying to the British, we're better than you?

nvrspk4: Wut do you think Habbo should do about this?

Spider.man..! : I think they should take it back OR give it out to all Habbos! The main cause of scamming is because scammers dont have furni. So giving out this package would decrease scamming significantly!

nvrspk4: Wut are you going to do in the future in the ways of protests?

Spider.Man..! : I had that protest because I had just found out about the package. I have none planned but I will join any that happen! I dont know wut Ill do next, wether I'll have another protest. It depends on wut Habbo does about the package!

nvrspk4: Do you have anything you like to say before we end this interview?

Spider.man..! : All I'll say is that Im not the only 1! Alot of other British people are miffed. I hope Habbo does something about it before it gets worse. And this wont end here! Even if I don't, other habbos will have more protests so Habbo haad better act quick!

nvrspk4: Thanx very much!

Spider.man..! : Thanx 2 u 2

These Were Opinions Of Spider.man..! And They Shud B Respected. Thanx Very Much

Butcher11
13-09-2004, 07:37 PM
is it america trying to say 'hey we are better than everyone else' ?

imagine for a second if when the american habbo opened you got nothing. but the uk habbos got what you were suppost to be getting. We got rares, hc and credits just because we are british. wouldn't that make you 'american superiors' a bit miffed? i think it would.

hey are doing is demoralising british. Giving all the free gifts worth quite alot to just americans!?!? its irrational and extremely unfair! if i were american i probably would be for it, because i would be getting free furni and thinking i was better than the british. but news flash! i am british and it is so unfair! that is why i started the protest! and if you have something you want to say to me then add me and come say it to my face!

p.s. if any bad things/lies go out about me on this website then that is called 'slander' which is against the law and is able for prosecution so wotch what u say! :@

Hye, don't be rude, that is a warning, second all during beta and before, british got free HC(it wasn't HC then) and also if you joined before Ione's giveaway u got a throne. Same here. And this isn't, I repeat ISN't aout racial or nationality stereotypes, and that is also against law so maybe watch what you say.

Concentric
13-09-2004, 08:11 PM
i dont think its wrong at all, its the american hotel so its for americans. people on the UK habbo got free things in the early stages of its development so i dont think its that unreasonable

JessiJames
14-09-2004, 09:31 PM
I can't believe the REAL reason for the freebies has elluded you all.

It is simple.

Habbohotel.co.uk lags alot.

To cure this - lessen the load of people logging on at once.

How?
Make a new hotel!

But, people from US who go on .co.uk have lots of furni and friends and rares, why would they WANT to leave?

I know! Give them things to encourage them to go to .com !!

Good idea when you think about it :D

So fellow .co.uk goers, stop bellyaching, and think past the pixels, to the real world of money making and technical problems that the Sulake and Habbo staff are having :)

JessiJames - UK and proud.

m
07-10-2004, 08:19 PM
prostest against the free frni been given to americans i went an found the protesters :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh
That soo unfair :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!