PDA

View Full Version : A little prank

Thetan
26-03-2008, 10:13 PM
A long time ago my friend Nick came over to hang out with us. He came and he said he was drunk. It may seem normal, but this guy lies so much, to try and impress us. Well, we decided his "drinking" days were going to end. So our plan was to give him fake alcohol and see if he would think it was real, and get "drunk". All the beer and stuff was nicely laid down in the closet, with a blanket to cover it up. So we came back up, and we got in the room. My friend Alex opened up the closet door, and he said hey, look at this. He ripped off the blanket, and Nicks face was priceless. It was a cross between :O and :neutral: . Here is exactly how it went:

whispering
Nick: No
Alex: Why not?
Nick: No no no no no no
What the **** is your guys problem?
tyler: Pass me one..
Nick: NO!
NICK: No way guys im not doing this, no im going downstairs
nick: im calling home, im going home, sorry man
I wont rat you guys out

Oh, and after he kept asking us if it was actually fake. Then he asked us
"Do you have any scotts ice vodka?"

Swearwolf
26-03-2008, 10:15 PM
how old

Thetan
26-03-2008, 10:18 PM
how old

Are you asking my age, asking how long ago this happened or are you saying the joke is old.

Well, I found it pretty funny.

FlyingJesus
26-03-2008, 10:18 PM
I don't get it

Swearwolf
26-03-2008, 10:19 PM
how old the nick guy is lol

Thetan
26-03-2008, 10:19 PM
At the time, he was about 14. Its been about a year.

Ok, ill shorten it down a bit.

My friend lies and says he loves to drink, and drinks beer behind his parents back. Me and my friends buy fake alcohol, thinking he would take it, thinking its real alcohol and get drunk off it. Instead, he pisses his pants thinking we got real alcohol and his voice goes all high and he keeps saying NO WAY NO WAY NO NO NO. Then in the end, he asks if we have vodka.

Slowpoke
26-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't get it

His mate lies alot to look cool. So he gave him fake beer to see if his mate would fake being drunk, and he did!

Danny,
26-03-2008, 10:22 PM
If you dont read the story it looks like your trying to rape him or something.
i dont get it though, he wouldnt drink it because it was non alcoholic or something?

Slowpoke
26-03-2008, 10:23 PM
His mate lies alot to look cool. So he gave him fake beer to see if his mate would fake being drunk, and he did!

If you dont read the story it looks like your trying to rape him or something.
i dont get it though, he wouldnt drink it because it was non alcoholic or something?

Read my above post.

FlyingJesus
26-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Errr so basically you failed because he didn't even drink the stuff and you were hoping to see whether he'd act drunk on something non alcoholic

Danny,
26-03-2008, 10:29 PM
His post doesnt say anything about his friend pretending to be drunk when they give him fake beer, in fact it doesnt even mention him drinking it, just that when he saw it he kept saying no :S

Thetan
26-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Read my above post.

No he didnt. He pissed his pants thinking it was real, and we were actually going to drink real alcohol. So he started saying NO NO NO NO WAY IM NOT DOING THIS

It doesnt sound as funny the way I post it. You would have had to be there. It was so hilarious at the time, the way his voice went all high and then after all that saying NO NO NO NO NO he asks us if we have vodka. I didnt think anyone on here would find it as funny as I did, I just wanted to share my story with you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!