PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Seeking Graphic's manager

mazalta
27-03-2008, 01:02 AM
I am currently seeking for a graphics manager for an official habbo fansite. If interested please private message me. I would like to see some of your work as well so be ready to show me some of your work. Mainly what you will be doing are banner's for the site.

Moved by Hitman (Forum Moderator) from Web Market: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks. :)

loserWILL
27-03-2008, 02:01 AM
If you work for HabbCrazy you have a 99.9% chance of getting hacked.

mazalta
27-03-2008, 05:24 PM
lol at loserwill thats why we are official will your just mad at us for taking habbcrazy from your stupid little forum that got nothing.

Independent
27-03-2008, 05:27 PM
HabbCrazy is a great site, but has a lot of threat's, mainly from ClubHabbo I believe.

Meti
27-03-2008, 05:30 PM
I agree with Xedon. ClubHabbo are just afraid of HabbCrazy xD

mazalta
28-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Thanks guy's and honestly clubhabbo is lucky they got official this round because they got a new fansite director for habbo uk they got kicked off official before if the same staff director was working at habbo uk still clubhabbo wouldnt have gotten it habbox should always stay official you guy;s allways have the great ammount of listeners and users on your site. Big rep to habbox's owners

loserWILL
28-03-2008, 02:20 AM
I'm not mad, I don't give a **** I'm done with Habbo fansites, there's no point to them - basically everyone that works with you gets hacked, sites, accounts, etc.

GoldenMerc
28-03-2008, 02:30 AM
I am currently seeking for a graphics manager for an official habbo fansite. If interested please private message me. I would like to see some of your work as well so be ready to show me some of your work. Mainly what you will be doing are banner's for the site.

Moved by Hitman (Forum Moderator) from Web Market: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks. :)
Your offical in US, Big deal.

mazalta
28-03-2008, 04:50 PM
lol will name one person that got hacked working for me lol your so stupid dont even try starting **** you say your done with habbo get off the habbox forums then

GoldenMerc
28-03-2008, 06:52 PM
lol will name one person that got hacked working for me lol your so stupid dont even try starting **** you say your done with habbo get off the habbox forums then
Cos its not all about habbo?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!