PDA

View Full Version : [Rainbow Six Vegas 2]

Viruz
27-03-2008, 08:43 AM
So I got RSV2 the day it came out and I had really high hopes for it but to be honest I was quite disappointed. It’s just so similar to the first one and has all the same stupid problems. The campaign is great and I really love doing that but the versus is just so unrealistic, like you can get shot loads by a sub machine gun and like you don’t die straight away. You can get lagged into cover and then are stuck there until it like stops lagging. When people die while shooting you can still hear them shooting like 30 seconds later. There is bullet lag for a lot of game late at night and the graphics aren’t even that good. I really expected more from ubisoft but its just the same as the first one. I think I will finish the campaign and get the gamer score then sell it.
Any one else disappointed?

Breakfloor
27-03-2008, 09:00 AM
played it at my friends and 5 minutes into it thought "forget this" and we stoppedplaying it.

Viruz
27-03-2008, 09:46 AM
wished i had hired it first now :(

Robbie
27-03-2008, 10:02 AM
I don't like Vegas 2 at all, campagin or live wise, it's a shocker!

Viruz
27-03-2008, 11:06 AM
i don't find it very tactical for a first person shooter ;/

Minstrels
27-03-2008, 11:18 AM
It's joined my Halo 3... it's going to be left their collecting dust from months to come.

Viruz
27-03-2008, 12:59 PM
It's joined my Halo 3... it's going to be left their collecting dust from months to come.

Yeah halo3 has become like that now

Andys
27-03-2008, 04:27 PM
It's absolutley terrible.

j
27-03-2008, 04:31 PM
I thought this was gonna be a post your levels and guns thread not "let's discuss how bad the game is" I'm getting the game today and I'm pretty much a FPS person, so I'll decide wether it's really good or really crap.

Azul
27-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I was thinking about picking this up, thinking there would be an overhaul with improvements. I hated the first one (campaign included), so I went round a mates to play it, virtualy the same so i'm not even going to touch this now.

Viruz
27-03-2008, 05:55 PM
I was thinking about picking this up, thinking there would be an overhaul with improvements. I hated the first one (campaign included), so I went round a mates to play it, virtualy the same so i'm not even going to touch this now.

lol i don't blame you it actully sucks waiting to finish the campaign and trade in for cash.

2.8/10.0 :@

Neil
27-03-2008, 06:01 PM
It can't be that bad surely o.O
I think the online side is probably easier though, people seem to get elite damn fast, it took my friend like 6 months to get elite on RSV1

GhostFace-
27-03-2008, 06:01 PM
all my friends said it was horrible.

T417
27-03-2008, 06:02 PM
lol i agree with Viruz it uber suckage

j
27-03-2008, 07:06 PM
It can't be that bad surely o.O
I think the online side is probably easier though, people seem to get elite damn fast, it took my friend like 6 months to get elite on RSV1

It's actually pretty good. It's good how the maps and game modes are simulated. And loads play online, pretty good and technical.

DarkSquiffy
27-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I agree, its worse than i thought. The multiplayer is soooo boring and the campaign is frustrating!

Alan_Carr
27-03-2008, 07:36 PM
The game is good, i dno why people are moaning about it.
Yeah sure, shotgunning from miles away is a bit of a let down, and the lag is rather annoying online, but thats cos its a new game, give it time, and it'll sort the connection out etc. Campaign is great, especially when your on co-op. COD4 has the better graphics, and yeah, its probably a better game, but theres no point sitting on that all the time when you can be on other games just as good aswell. GET THIS GAME!

graffiti
27-03-2008, 07:42 PM
was gonna think of buying this
thankyou
saved me another 40 quid

j
28-03-2008, 12:08 AM
The game is good, i dno why people are moaning about it.
Yeah sure, shotgunning from miles away is a bit of a let down, and the lag is rather annoying online, but thats cos its a new game, give it time, and it'll sort the connection out etc. Campaign is great, especially when your on co-op. COD4 has the better graphics, and yeah, its probably a better game, but theres no point sitting on that all the time when you can be on other games just as good aswell. GET THIS GAME!

In my opinion it's a tad better than Call of Duty 4, you can always upgrade your armour and stuff during the game and such, the players are a lot more quiter so you don't get all these hard nuts trying to think they're better than everyone else.

The co op mode is good and everything, online is amazing ;)

Alan_Carr
28-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Yeah, the people online aren't ****.

Viruz
28-03-2008, 01:39 PM
In my opinion it's a tad better than Call of Duty 4, you can always upgrade your armour and stuff during the game and such, the players are a lot more quiter so you don't get all these hard nuts trying to think they're better than everyone else.

The co op mode is good and everything, online is amazing ;)

Yeah, the people online aren't ****.

I find that people actully dont really talk and thankfully you don't these american kids who try and talk smack through xbox live. I do not think it is better thank COD4 tho as the lag is worse than when Cod4 first came out and that was only due to the amount of people on xbox live. This lag is just the game the first one was the same. I hope they bring some patches out ASAP or i do not think loads of people will carry on playing.

was gonna think of buying this
thankyou
saved me another 40 quid

Glad i could help :)

Minstrels
28-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Traded mine in today. :D

DarkSquiffy
28-03-2008, 02:32 PM
The only good thing about it is that you can fully customize your person. I wish you could do it in Cod4 :o

Viruz
28-03-2008, 07:00 PM
i wish we could change our guys on COD4 it ould mak it like the bese game ever! Trading my RSV in tomoz got the recepit and will say it sometimes just stops working :P but be like all my other games work. :P = £34 refund

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!