PDA

View Full Version : playing habbo abroad??

Greco!!
27-03-2008, 02:39 PM
well im goin portugal in less than 2 weeks and its going to be really boring cos i dont have my own laptop, so i will prob spend my time in internet cafes.. anyways do you think it will be possible to play habbo uk in an internet cafe??
also say if a new bit of furni came out and i had no credits, would i be able to use my mobile to buy credits even if im in portugal?

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes, if the computer had Shockwave, you would be able to play Habbo.

It would depend, would your mobile phone have service in that area/work?

If it would and wasn't roaming, I am sure you could.

Gubai
27-03-2008, 02:52 PM
yeah you would be able to download shockwave anyway, although i cant believe you are gonna play habbo on holiday.. i go on holiday to get away from everything like the internet, usually when i go on holiday i go on the internet once while im there. i suppose you'd get charged extra for credits because it costs more to text abroad anyway.

Greco!!
27-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Yes, if the computer had Shockwave, you would be able to play Habbo.

It would depend, would your mobile phone have service in that area/work?

If it would and wasn't roaming, I am sure you could.

ok fingers crossed the pcs have shockwave otherwise i will be so bored

what do you mean by roaming? is that when the phone changes network depending on where you are? cos ye my phone does that abroad

Minstrels
27-03-2008, 02:57 PM
yeah you would be able to download shockwave anyway, although i cant believe you are gonna play habbo on holiday.. i go on holiday to get away from everything like the internet, usually when i go on holiday i go on the internet once while im there. i suppose you'd get charged extra for credits because it costs more to text abroad anyway.
It's called winding people up and you sir, fell for it.

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 03:00 PM

Not if the computers blocked application downloads or installed, most in internet cafes do that.

It is easy to get around, I am not posting a tutorial though. It is just policies.

ok fingers crossed the pcs have shockwave otherwise i will be so bored

what do you mean by roaming? is that when the phone changes network depending on where you are? cos ye my phone does that abroad

Yeah, that is what that means. It changes network onto other networks, and you are charged "carrying fees" for using their network, it costs to route it to the network you pay for.

It will cost more to get credits though *I believe*

Ardemax
27-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Download shockwave before you go on your hols?
OR download it in the internet cafe?

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 03:08 PM
How could he download it before he goes on holiday?

Read my post above about IC permissions.

Greco!!
27-03-2008, 07:42 PM
i might just spoil myself and buy loads of credits b4 i go so then i dont have to worry about a rare coming out because i will be ready

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 07:43 PM
What are you going to do if a rare doesn't come out?

Why don't you trainspot while you are on vacation?

Slowpoke
27-03-2008, 07:44 PM
What are you going to do if a rare doesn't come out?

Why don't you trainspot while you are on vacation?

He's just trying to wind people up..

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Greco is cool.

bizzle
27-03-2008, 07:49 PM
what dont u trust some1 with ur 100 thrones 2 buy it for you.

Greco!!
27-03-2008, 07:51 PM
why would i want someone to buy it for me when ill be on habbo anyway

Okeanos
27-03-2008, 09:52 PM
have i read this wrong? o.o

you're going on holiday but you plan to spend all your time on habbo? whats the point in even going? :O

Greco!!
28-03-2008, 07:58 PM
have i read this wrong? o.o

you're going on holiday but you plan to spend all your time on habbo? whats the point in even going? :O

not all my time :eusa_wall just during the day or until the internet cafe closes

Mickster
28-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh dear. As much as I like Habbo, I would never go on it while I am on holiday, never mind a whole day on it. :rolleyes:

Joord
28-03-2008, 08:50 PM
peeps u gtta live life to the full nd play habbo when your on holiday..

lol...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!