PDA

View Full Version : RapidLinks.co.uk - Download / Stream Anything =] Open Competitions!

SauravG.
27-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Heyy :)

www.RapidLinks.co.uk started on 4th April 2007 and has been growing rapidly ever since. It offers streams to latest TV Shows such as Prison Break, Lost, Heroes etc minutes after they air.
We also offer downloads to the latest TV Shows (which are added minutes after they first air), Movies, Software, Anime, Games and much more.

We are also running a banner competition where you can win GOLD VIP which includes FOUR RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNTS. Click HERE to enter. (http://www.rapidlinks.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9421)

Site Stats

Most users ever online was 4,399, 16-02-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Threads: 9,115
Members: 20,292

We get around 6000 - 8000 unique hits a day. It varies from day to day. When shows such as Prison Break, Lost air, we get around 12 000 - 15 000 unique hits a day

Users can also buy VIP to gain access to extra features :)

Any ideas on how I can improve the site further?
Every time I have advertised the site here, people have given me some great ideas on how to improve the site, and they have all helped, that is why I am posting it again.

We have lost quiet a lot of hits in the past 3 weeks as we changed hosts. The host was extremely slow so many people stopped visiting.
Now we have returned we a new VPS (which is much faster) and a new skin :) and a new domain!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!