PDA

View Full Version : for god sake.

Breakfloor
27-03-2008, 05:29 PM
i hate it when people **** about.

me, joe and rory were going to the cinema. rory was walking with joe but joe left early. it was 12:45 when joe got to my house and rory hadnt turned up. 5 minutes later i get "is joe with you?" i reply "yeh when you leaving" i get "im not have a good time at the cinema"

so he then comes on msn and i ask him

why arent you coming

he says im busy and i cba to walk down there and my spare time is ram packed

ok, first of all, the only thing your busy with is playing on the xbox. i know for a fact im the only person who actually incluides you in stuff and i know you never go out. 1. your ALWAYS on xbox live 2. if your not on xbox live your on MSN.

WHY for god sake?

Dan2nd
27-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Yes I hate this also me and my mates have arranged a lads day out paint balling on satuday so I paid out £210 which is non refundible with the understanding they'll all pay me their share on the day well... so far two have dropped out so I invited two new people then the two original people wanted to come again so I had to apologise to the new people and un invite them. Then someone else dropped out and i can't find anyone to replace them a certain someone invited his girl friend without asking which totally makes the lads day out pointless because he'll end up being all lovey dovey with her all day. So yeah I know how you feel it's very annoying being messed around...

Breakfloor
27-03-2008, 06:05 PM
whats the point though?

alex 1889
27-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes I hate this also me and my mates have arranged a lads day out paint balling on satuday so I paid out £210 which is non refundible with the understanding they'll all pay me their share on the day well... so far two have dropped out so I invited two new people then the two original people wanted to come again so I had to apologise to the new people and un invite them. Then someone else dropped out and i can't find anyone to replace them a certain someone invited his girl friend without asking which totally makes the lads day out pointless because he'll end up being all lovey dovey with her all day. So yeah I know how you feel it's very annoying being messed around...
ahh that sucks man

I went to my friends house because we were gunna go to the cinema and just hang about town, 2 more people were due, one said hed be ten minutes late because of football training which we didn't mind as we werent in a rush, however we are still waiting for one last guy but he doesn't turn up so we have to miss out on the movie we wanted to see and he eventually goes on msn and we ask what hes doing and he says hed rather just stay at his house. When we know hes only gunna be playing on his xbox, the fact is im way more addicted to gaming they he is but i still chose to go out with my mates rather then sit on my ps3 when i know i could be having a laugh with them.

Breakfloor
27-03-2008, 06:38 PM
same i asked this guy what he did all day and what made him so busy

and guess what

219 episodes of gundam

THATS ALL HE DID.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!