PDA

View Full Version : Housekeeping 2.0 Help

Deltapops
27-03-2008, 06:12 PM
heya guys i need housekeeping 2.0 setting up on my website i will pay you 2-3 hc sofas and i just need it setting up so yeh if u can help me out pm me please asap ty

Moved by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator) from Designing & Development. Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks.

Redacted
27-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Ok, I Reccomend checking a few threads.

As this week, Ive seen quite a lot of threads about housekeeping.

If you still need help PM me, Im more than happy to help!

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 06:18 PM
You need PHP5, if your host does not support PHP5, it isn't going to work.

Also, this should be in the help section.

Xarea
27-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Please, dear god, STOP with all the Housekeeping threads.

Flisker
27-03-2008, 06:21 PM
So a person cant make a help thread no? ok so that means you cant either. -_-

Xarea
27-03-2008, 06:22 PM
There are directions, and contact information in the actual ZIP, plus there is other threads for this...

Dentafrice
27-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Please, dear god, STOP with all the Housekeeping threads.
Thats about pathetic, get over it. Don't like the thread, don't open it.

People can ask for help if they wish to.

Hypertext
28-03-2008, 04:34 AM
Thats about pathetic, get over it. Don't like the thread, don't open it.

People can ask for help if they wish to.

Indeed they can. Freedom of speech, I'm a great believer of it.

It's a bit like when you speak and somebody replies "Did I ask you?"... Imagine what life would be like if you had to be asked to speak. Oh surprise nobody speaks. Yes, we got rid of Benito Mussolini for a reason. ;)

He's in the right forum so let his thread prevail.

HollyCharne
28-03-2008, 04:48 AM
stop making threads

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 04:52 AM
stop making threads

I don't see where you have the right to tell people not to post/make threads.

He has just the same right as you do. He is asking for help, if it annoys you.. or you don't like it.. don't open the thread.. simple as that.

HollyCharne
28-03-2008, 04:53 AM
he isnt vip he doesnt have any right

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 04:57 AM

Just because a user is VIP does not mean that he/she cannot make posts or create threads.

If that is the way you see it, you are being a hypocrite, as you are not VIP either, which in your words.. "you do not have the right to post", so you make no sense.

Quit trying to act all big. When you are in this section, your going to get shot down big time with this attitude.

You may attempt to win with me in the feedback forum, with your little "trolling buddies", but here in Design & Development, it doesn't work like that.

HollyCharne
28-03-2008, 05:05 AM
Just because a user is VIP does not mean that he/she cannot make posts or create threads.

If that is the way you see it, you are being a hypocrite, as you are not VIP either, which in your words.. "you do not have the right to post", so you make no sense.

Quit trying to act all big. When you are in this section, your going to get shot down big time with this attitude.

You may attempt to win with me in the feedback forum, with your little "trolling buddies", but here in Design & Development, it doesn't work like that.
You think your so high and mighty because your VIP well wait till I get my pocket money on saturday then you'll see whos better because ill be vip then

Minstrels
28-03-2008, 07:13 AM
stop making threads
Why don't you? Every post of yours as been either a fail, sly dig or a windup.

And you are? Why can't he post because he's not VIP? :S

You think your so high and mighty because your VIP well wait till I get my pocket money on saturday then you'll see whos better because ill be vip then
No you wont love, you'll be cautioned/banned.

Also wasn't there a HK posted a couple of days ago? I'm sure you'll find it if you use the search tool. ;)

Independent
28-03-2008, 08:06 AM
stop making threads
Why don't you stop making pointless post's...

=Collecting=
28-03-2008, 08:36 AM
Your mummy might suspend you from having pocket money. Don't rely on them to spend their hard earnt money on games earn it yourself :) I can earn like £100 a week just sitting here :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!