PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening at HxHD

Dan2nd
27-03-2008, 06:40 PM
What the hell is happening? two of the staff are argueing like ******* over whos aloud to tell who what to do... theres a dude coming through the tele into the staff area who apprently Tim has told Super staff not to kick... and the trialists are panicing because apprently Tim is letting random people into the entrance room and is kicking staff...

Immenseman
27-03-2008, 07:33 PM
*+*logs onto the hotel*+*

@xP
27-03-2008, 07:35 PM
HxHD.

My god. :rolleyes:

Wootzeh
27-03-2008, 07:35 PM
*+*logs onto the hotel*+*
I was going do the same, is it too late? :(

Charlie
27-03-2008, 07:39 PM
I think there is an argument about blocking now, abotu tis.

-Xiangu-
27-03-2008, 07:39 PM
sounds fun!

Lee
27-03-2008, 07:42 PM
There is nothing fun about it, people are getting in and we are failing, does that sound like fun?

Titch
27-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Sriously, HXHD needs to closed for a few days and be sorted out, them managers need to start spanking some bums and getting them whiped back into shape! :P

You
27-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Luckily i'm innocent in this :D

Dan2nd
27-03-2008, 07:44 PM
I just think it was seriously unprofessional theres an arguement they go into the 'staff' room to sort it out and half of the other staff members went to watch ignoreing us the visitors =l

Charlie
27-03-2008, 07:45 PM
They should hire me again.

Immenseman
27-03-2008, 07:55 PM
& me, we'd make it 100 degrees hotter, instantly.

Charlie
27-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Totallys.

Dan2nd
27-03-2008, 08:00 PM
now a staff member is encouraging visitors to be mean to a member of staff wth is happening this is bad if they're supposed to be representing Habbox..

Immenseman
27-03-2008, 08:01 PM
It's all kicked off again, screams!

today
27-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow i sense someone getting fired.

Titch
27-03-2008, 08:05 PM
now a staff member is encouraging visitors to be mean to a member of staff wth is happening this is bad if they're supposed to be representing Habbox..

dan, be sure to get screenshots.

timROGERS
27-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Hello,

We went in the back room to deal with some arguments that were developing as it wasn't necessary for them to be in the public eye. It has now been dealt with.

I was telling staff not to kick the people in the staff area as I was trying to gain their trust and get them to tell me how they got the password. I was in the entrance room talking to one of the people whilst I was trying to find out what was going on. We have now found out that the people are using a scripting program to teleport into the staff area.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or reply to the thread.

Thanks,

NintendoNews
HxHD Manager

MissAlice
27-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I just think it was seriously unprofessional theres an arguement they go into the 'staff' room to sort it out and half of the other staff members went to watch ignoreing us the visitors =l

Don't sound good to me. Sounds like the staff are the ones that are in need of help ;) anyway I really thought help desks had become a thing of the past, so do Habbos actually go to HxHD for help?

If the room is used just as a chill out, wouldn't it be better to just have some kind of Habbox Lounge? That way members and staff could just relax and be themselves :)

timROGERS
27-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Don't sound good to me. Sounds like the staff are the ones that are in need of help ;) anyway I really thought help desks had become a thing of the past, so do Habbos actually go to HxHD for help?

If the room is used just as a chill out, wouldn't it be better to just have some kind of Habbox Lounge? That way members and staff could just relax and be themselves :)

I'll speak to the staff concerned about leaving the desk while people are asking for help. MissAlice, people are using the help desk still - people frequently come and ask for help :)

NintendoNews
HxHD Manager

Dan2nd
27-03-2008, 08:14 PM
dan, be sure to get screenshots.

I only managed to get one because I originally thought they were kinda joking around but it's become obvious it most definetly is not

Xarea
27-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Hello,

We went in the back room to deal with some arguments that were developing as it wasn't necessary for them to be in the public eye. It has now been dealt with.

I was telling staff not to kick the people in the staff area as I was trying to gain their trust and get them to tell me how they got the password. I was in the entrance room talking to one of the people whilst I was trying to find out what was going on. We have now found out that the people are using a scripting program to teleport into the staff area.

Thanks,

NintendoNews
HxHD Manager

Hello,

Much appreciation for clearing up this terrible case which has caused distress to all of us.

Thanks,

Olleh
Habbox UK Forum Member

Immenseman
27-03-2008, 08:26 PM

I see what you're coming from, when I was manager there not many habbos actually came in there that required help the fundamental reason the 'regulars' went in was just to chill and talk to the staff or their mates as there is often decent conversation in there. To me it's more of a chill room/lounge anyway. It's so much easier for Habbo's to go to a Habbo eXpert and ask for any help.

The only reason I don't think it should be converted into a lounge type thing is that Habbox Help Desk has been such a big part of Habbox for the longest time and it's arguably the most well known Help Desk on Habbo UK. However, maybe it's time for a change... mhm.

Slowpoke
27-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Hello,

Much appreciation for clearing up this terrible case which has caused distress to all of us.

Thanks,

Olleh
Habbox UK Forum Member

grow up.

Hello,

Thanks,

NintendoNews
HxHD Manager

I think they may be telling porkies. As far as I know, you can only get into teleports through scripting that are rotated and next to you.

MissAlice
27-03-2008, 08:31 PM
I'll speak to the staff concerned about leaving the desk while people are asking for help. MissAlice, people are using the help desk still - people frequently come and ask for help :)

NintendoNews
HxHD Manager

That's good to hear :)

I've never had time to visit help desks in the last few years, and rarely sign into Habbo these days, so I'm guessing it's the old pre v9 room size that gets overcrowded quite quickly. If that is the case is it compulsory to use that room size for help desks? and if it isn't and you guys are using a pre v9, I don't know whether it's a good or bad idea, but would it not be worth considering a new layout where those wanting to chill out can just go and sit away from the desk, and not get involved in the disruptions you sometimes experience? This would free up space for someone who genuinely needs help. Tell me to be quiet if you already use one of the larger rooms ;)

Slowpoke
27-03-2008, 08:35 PM
I've never had time to visit help desks in the last few years, and rarely sign into Habbo these days, so I'm guessing it's the old pre v9 room size that gets overcrowded quite quickly. If that is the case is it compulsory to use that room size for help desks? and if it isn't and you guys are using a pre v9, I don't know whether it's a good or bad idea, but would it not be worth considering a new layout where those wanting to chill out can just go and sit away from the desk, and not get involved in the disruptions you sometimes experience? This would free up space for someone who genuinely needs help. Tell me to be quiet if you already use one of the larger rooms ;)

Be quiet.

Nah, just kidding! Sounds like a good idea to me although that also depends on whether nvrspk has enough furniture to keep it up to scratch and looking decent. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea but it's not really practical..

MissAlice
27-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Be quiet.

Nah, just kidding! Sounds like a good idea to me although that also depends on whether nvrspk has enough furniture to keep it up to scratch and looking decent. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea but it's not really practical..

Can you expand on that please :) Why wouldn't it be practical?

Slowpoke
27-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Can you expand on that please :) Why wouldn't it be practical?

Mainly because here at Habbox management like everything to look really good and with HxHD, it's like tradition to have the petal floor and I doubt Habbox could afford one for a V9 room. Even if they do manage to get enough petals, then they'd need throne sofas/HCs/Majs/thrones for seating... :(

MissAlice
27-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Mainly because here at Habbox management like everything to look really good and with HxHD, it's like tradition to have the petal floor and I doubt Habbox could afford one for a V9 room. Even if they do manage to get enough petals, then they'd need throne sofas/HCs/Majs/thrones for seating... :(

Just so you know, it hasn't always been full of petals ;) But it might be worth considering, it wouldn't need to be the biggest room available, just something more suitable in my opinion, with a desk area to one corner :)

What needs to be remembered is those that need help, don't want a crowd around them, and some want to talk without everyone else trying to answer them at the same time. Some Habbos feel embarassed having to ask for help. Giving them space to do so, is helping :)

nvrspk4
28-03-2008, 05:37 AM
We tried a V9 room in the past, it didn't really work out. There was also less familiarity, its a little more friendly (though apparently it wasn't very friendly there today :P) when everyone's closer.

Also it tends to look ridiculously empty in a V9 room, when HxHD was in one.

Mrs.McCall
28-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Yeah, the room is good as it is tbh. If a habbo is embarrassed about asking for help they could always whisper?

A V9 room is a bit too big and as Nvr said would look really empty and in the room it has now it never looks really full!

I think an update to it is a good idea. Some new furni, wallpaper etc.. get a bit of interest going? Maybe a spring theme?

MissAlice
28-03-2008, 05:31 PM
We tried a V9 room in the past, it didn't really work out. There was also less familiarity, its a little more friendly (though apparently it wasn't very friendly there today :P) when everyone's closer.

Also it tends to look ridiculously empty in a V9 room, when HxHD was in one.

I shall have to pay an unexpected visit ;)

Kardan
28-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I must say the help desk has picked up recently... But most of the time it's just deadly silence in there... Still not the great atmopshere it used to be, but it's getting there...

Dentafrice
28-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I must say the help desk has picked up recently... But most of the time it's just deadly silence in there... Still not the great atmopshere it used to be, but it's getting there...
It will get better when I start visiting again. haha.

I agree, it is geting better, I might should start "chilling" in there, on my off time.

nvrspk4
29-03-2008, 03:47 AM
I shall have to pay an unexpected visit ;)

Hopefully during one of our better times :P

timROGERS
29-03-2008, 08:32 AM
I think that right now the desk is at one of it's most popular moments, and I'm extremely happy about that. As I've said, we do get a good number of people coming for help!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!