PDA

View Full Version : USA Politics - Obama vs. Clinton

cunning
27-03-2008, 07:07 PM
I always wanted to get people's opinions on this; Who do you think has the best chance of being the next president, Obama or Clinton?

Personally, I feel that Hilary and Barack are both great and it's either him or her, but in my eyes I can see Barack as the next president of the United States.

RedStratocas
29-03-2008, 07:37 PM
barack has the best chance, basically everyone agrees, but it's not over yet. you never know. he would no question beat john mccain during the general election, but mccain clinton would be a pretty even match.

mangle
29-03-2008, 07:39 PM
i would rather have barack in there , not clinton

MR22
29-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Barack is just a better president. Clinton thinks she knows it all. Here husband is a perv. I say lets give obama a change. I wonder what will happen to the us. >:D power to the black people.

-:Undertaker:-
29-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Barack is just a better president. Clinton thinks she knows it all. Here husband is a perv. I say lets give obama a change. I wonder what will happen to the us. >:D power to the black people.

That is actually racist saying someone should be in a job because of their sexuality/race. On my personal preference I like all three of them on different aspects. :)

Hiliary Clinton - Personality, reminds me of Maragret Thatcher, also pledges to withdraw from Iraq.

John McCain - Conservative values.

Barak Obama - Pledges to withdraw from Iraq and also never supported the war.

Nereo
29-03-2008, 11:16 PM
bring in Barack. Clinton is annoying and you cant hav republican after George bush

cunning
02-04-2008, 01:33 AM
yeah, I believe that for sure the democratics won the general election is just who; Barack or Clinton. McCain isn't going to win hopefully.

RedStratocas
02-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Hiliary Clinton - Personality, reminds me of Maragret Thatcher, also pledges to withdraw from Iraq.

John McCain - Conservative values.

Barak Obama - Pledges to withdraw from Iraq and also never supported the war.

true dat. any of them would be a better president than what we have now. they all have something i agree with, i wish i could pick them apart and put them in one so i could make a super-prez, but oh well. barack is the closest for me. i actually agree with mccain on a lot of stuff, but his whole idea of staying in iraq for literally the next 100 years is complete nonsense. i wouldn't vote for him even if i agreed with him on everything else.

drama
02-04-2008, 11:11 AM
I think we're forgetting huckabee!
But seriously, no wonder he's got like 0 votes, he beleives the world is 6000 years old..

RedStratocas
02-04-2008, 05:57 PM
I think we're forgetting huckabee!
But seriously, no wonder he's got like 0 votes, he beleives the world is 6000 years old..

actually, he won a lot of votes. he won west virginia. more people voted for him than for ron paul, who is possibly the most honest politician of the past 50 years. mike huckabee is a generally nice guy, thats what drew him to people. some people can overlook a major flaw in someone, like being so stubborn you deny all scientific evidence that says the earth is more than 6000 years old. but some people, like me, can't overlook something like that.

Discharge Man
03-04-2008, 10:51 AM
The KKK support Barack - if that's the case then he's won.

Wootzeh
03-04-2008, 02:58 PM
The KKK support Barack - if that's the case then he's won.
That wasn't real.

spot2
04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
ive been following the elections and obama speeches are filled with empty rhetoric plus his voting record is horrible (voting for the funding of the war yet he voted against hit cmon)
and clinton is a liar and mccain will stay in iraq forever

cunning
06-04-2008, 04:51 PM
That wasn't real.
Actually, that was real.

Judge Judy
07-04-2008, 03:56 PM
I think Barack will beat Clinton as he is just better. Clinton has been lying a few times, for example, the time she went to Bulgeria (I think, began with a B and was in Europe) saying she was under sniper fire when there's photos showing no danger and everyone was happy.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
07-04-2008, 04:18 PM
i want obama in there it would break the racist culture in america and well to be fair hilary clinton is a bit blonde at the best of time
i wouldnt trust her with anything let a lone the worlds largest country
nuff said

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!