PDA

View Full Version : GTAIV intro "leaked"

Technologic
27-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Anybody seen the 'leaked GTAIV intro' video?
If yes then do you think it's real or not?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/190011.html

Neil
27-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Old and fake

Technologic
27-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Old and fake
i'm just saying as nobody has posted :(.

What makes you so sure it's fake?

Neil
27-03-2008, 09:14 PM
i'm just saying as nobody has posted :(.

What makes you so sure it's fake?

It has been posted before xD

And because if someone had an early copy of the game you'd see more than just a video of the intro xD

You can also tell because it showed him opening the box and taking the disk out but I bet the only reason he did that was more confirmation that he actually has the game and that it isn't fake but it obviously is xD

Technologic
27-03-2008, 09:16 PM
It has been posted before xD

And because if someone had an early copy of the game you'd see more than just a video of the intro xD

You can also tell because it showed him opening the box and taking the disk out but I bet the only reason he did that was more confirmation that he actually has the game and that it isn't fake but it obviously is xD
Yeah but how difficult must it be to make all that and what i noticed is that when he puts the disc in the background changes to a GTAIV one which is rather hard to program on the disc

Neil
27-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah but how difficult must it be to make all that and what i noticed is that when he puts the disc in the background changes to a GTAIV one which is rather hard to program on the disc

Yea but people do know how to do it xD
Trust me if that was real we'd have game play videos by now

Technologic
27-03-2008, 09:49 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Aflux
27-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see
No.

You will have to wait and see.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!