PDA

View Full Version : i object to the new books and other entertainment forum

samsaBEAR
27-03-2008, 09:18 PM
i think it should be kept as seperate sub-forums.
also, why did you get rid of the 'what are you reading' and 'reccomend a book' both had high number of posts, and were clearly fairly popular.
bring them back please.

Slowpoke
27-03-2008, 09:19 PM
also, why did you get rid of the 'what are you reading' and 'reccomend a book' both had high number of posts, and were clearly fairly popular.
bring them back please.

I don't think that was intentional.

samsaBEAR
27-03-2008, 09:22 PM
yeh, elka said this;

The official answer to this is that 2 forums have been deleted, so if you posted regularly in the Books section, or in the Tourism section, you'll see a decrease in your post count, as only the 20 most recent threads were moved to their new destination.

but i want them back, because they were important threads in the books forum

Elkaa
27-03-2008, 09:27 PM
bring them back please.

Let me check that, as I'm sure I moved them into the section. (Failing that, I'll restore them back)

The Professor
27-03-2008, 09:28 PM
yeh, elka said this;

but i want them back, because they were important threads in the books forum

EDIT: Ignore me, the big man has spoken :P

Elkaa
27-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Let me check that, as I'm sure I moved them into the section. (Failing that, I'll restore them back)

I've doubled checked this and whilst I have the moderation logs for the threads being moved, there not actually there. I'll work towards getting these restored within the hour (if possible), but rest assured that this was not intentional, and it seems something has gone wrong in the system here.

My appologies for this. :)

samsaBEAR
18-04-2008, 06:29 PM
i know this is bumping
but this thread is still not back. why not, you said you were going to get it done and it was a couple of weeks back.

today
18-04-2008, 06:37 PM
i could do with a new book, if only i knew someone else reccomended one!

The Professor
18-04-2008, 09:22 PM
i could do with a new book, if only i knew someone else reccomended one!

The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Strikes me as something you'd find funny :P

Elkaa
18-04-2008, 10:20 PM
i know this is bumping
but this thread is still not back. why not, you said you were going to get it done and it was a couple of weeks back.

The thread was removed from the system, and couldn't be restored.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

today
18-04-2008, 10:21 PM
The thread was removed from the system, and couldn't be restored.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier.
Can we remake it?

Just wondering.

The Professor
18-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Can we remake it?

Just wondering.

If its not there, it can be made ;) PM a mod and ask it to be stuck afterwards :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!